Austin Babies
Options

iphone app questions

I'm looking to find 2 new apps.

I want something that is easy to use for organizing and making lists.  

I also want something that works like an Itzbeen Timer.  Something that you can time and make notes for breastfeeding, napping, changing, etc.  I think the Itzbeen Timer is really awesome, but I'd like to see if there is an app for my phone that is similar before buying one. 

If you know of any apps, esp. if they are free let me know! 

Re: iphone app questions

• Options

for lists, I use Zenbe.  It's got a webapp too, in case you're in front of your computer and want to make the list there, which will sync to your iphone app.  there are checkboxes to check things off as you do them. 

I also like evernote as a desktop/web/iphone note taking system.  that's normally where I create my lists, actually, but it doesn't have a checkbox to mark things done.  

no help on the itzbeen!  

image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a free app called ShopShop for shopping lists.
    I had found a free app called Baby Daily Log that's similar to Itzbeen but I actually never used it.
    image Bloom Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we have this for tracking baby stuff

https://www.babybrainapp.com/

i think it did cost some $ but well worth it...i still use it for feedings and sleep:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I use Things for list making - it was $9.99, so a little steep, but worth it IMHO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"