Detroit Babies
Options

Ballerina

What size cricut do u have? I want one but not sure if I want the bigger one for the extra amount it is. Thanks
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ballerina

• Options
    I have the smaller one, but to be honest I wish I would have spent the extra money and gotten the big one.  It's a pain in the neck to cut the paper down to a 6'x12' (I bought a paper cutter to do it faster) and I can't make the cards and envelopes because you need the bigger Cricut :(  The smaller one is great for cutting out the various shapes, etc. for scrapbooks, but if you want to do more than just the smaller shapes I would recommend getting the larger one.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

Thanks

I have a feeling if I bought the smaller one that in the long run, as I learn everything it can do, I would have wished I bought the bigger one.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    image? J & R 07 ?:

Thanks

I have a feeling if I bought the smaller one that in the long run, as I learn everything it can do, I would have wished I bought the bigger one.

Welllll....if you buy the bigger one, and since I have the smaller one, then between us we'd have both ... so we could do all things cricut possible :)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"