Hawaii Babies
Options

outfit for your baby shower?

Where did you get your outfit for your baby shower?  My shower is next weekend & I need to get something to wear, but I am just not sure where.  pretty much all of my clothes have come from Target but I think I need something a little nicer.  (not a formal gown or anything, but not a basic cotton sundress either)

Where did you get your nicer maternity outfits?

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: outfit for your baby shower?

• Options
    MrsZizMrsZiz member
    I borrowed my shower dress from my BF. She wore it for her shower and to a wedding... borrow=free! :) I think she bought it at motherhood for around $50 though. 
  • Options
    I had a lot of maternity stuff from motherhood maternity.  Maybe you can find something on their sale rack?  I really just wanted to be comfortable and able to move around since I knew I'd have to reach around presents and whatnot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found a super cute dress in the regular section -- it was that knee-length bubble style, where the mid-section billows and the bottom is elasticized. I didn't shop much maternity wear and always found workable solutions for less by patiently searching the regular stuff.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    inamrainamra member
    I wore a long skirt that I got from the Motherhood Maternity outlet for only $7 with my favorite maternity top. Do you guys have a MM outlet near where u live?
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    Ditto Motherhood...I got all of my Motherhood stuff for le$$ on eBay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"