Pregnant after IF
Options

**nikinikinine**

I linked over to your blog and read your While You Were Sleeping Post.  The same thing has been happening to me in my sleep!  It's by far the weirdest part of pregnancy.  I've been too embarrassed to ask RE or OB about it and when I finally did ask my preggo friends IRL... none of them had experienced it (talk about embarrassing!).  Glad to hear I'm not alone with this ;) 

Re: **nikinikinine**

• Options

I seriously just logged on to page you about this! Ha. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. It's weird as hell right?

All my friends are like, that's so awesome I want to get KU. I'm like, um, it's not awesome, it's strange. ha!

I can't figure out if it's extra hormones or what. Husband and I haven't done the deed since like 6wks, because of all the SCH issues I've had so maybe that's it? IDK. So glad I'm not alone though!!! 

• Options
    Happened to me, too.  It freaked me out because I had placenta previa and was on pelvic rest, even from O.  Tongue Tied

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

hmmm, is it a twin pg thing then? Very interesting. 

I like that we're a little club now. Ha. Hi my name is Niki and I have uncontrollable O for no reason at all? LOL 

• Options
    It happened with my first chemical, too. I think it's just the extra hormones.  It always freaked me out.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

A sleep 'disorder' club -- love it!! 

DH and I also haven't been doing it, so I just kinda figured it was all the repressed energy.... and maybe the extra blood flow from the twinnies.  My friends also tell me to enjoy it but it's just too weird. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"