Upstate NY Babies
Options

TGIF!!! Weekend Plans?

Happy Friday everyone!

Tonight: Dinner and relaxing with DH & Stella, probably going for a walk, working on laundry

Saturday: Breakfast w/ the in-laws, farmer's market, Binghamton Senators open house (we have to choose new season ticket seats....behind the netting now that we have Stella), dinner for DH's Grandma's b-day

Sunday: We're watching my niece most of the day.  DH has to mow the lawn and we might take the girls to the zoo.

Enjoy the weekend ladies!  It's supposed to be beautiful!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: TGIF!!! Weekend Plans?

• Options

My BFF and her 4 month old son are in town....yeah!!!  We are hanging out today with her SIL and her 6 week old...lots of Mommy/Baby time!

The rest of the weekend is up in the air, but I hope to see them again :).

Have a good weekend ladies!

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Tonight: DH is having a work send off dinner so I think a chick flick and a glass of wine is on call.

Tomorrow: Farmers Market (thanks for the reminder), Wine tasting class for me and then DH is going to a friends Bday party. Maybe a second chick flick and another glass of wine Wink

Sunday: Bridal shower and maybe a project around the house. 

This is the most active a weekend we have had where we are separated. I hope DH survives with all his alone time with Greyson.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Friday- Dinner with the In-laws, cleaning the house b/c our wacky out of town Uncle will be stopping by "some time".

Saturday- Dropping off a bridal shower cake :) Working 2-8

Sunday- Big breakfast for DH and Justin. Spending the day by the pool.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Tonight...Swim lessons, and then probably just going home and watching tv.

Saturday....Farmers market, lawn work, cleaning forever!

Sunday...It's DH's birthday, and I have no idea what we are doing yet! 

• Options

Tonight: Ordering pizza, drinking wine and probably having a backyard fire.

Tomorrow:  Family reunion in Marcy.

Sunday:  zumba in the AM, maybe taking K to the zoo.

• Options
    wendyjwendyj member
    My brother and his family are in town, so we'll be spending most of the weekend at my parents' hanging out with them. Ian is so excited to play with his cousins that he was up at 5am today asking to go play with them. Tomorrow we're picking up the vanity we ordered for our bathroom. Once that's installed, we'll only have the decorative touches left and the bathroom will finally be finished! On Sunday, we're finally having Ian's 2-yr pictures done. They'll be done at a local park and the weather is supposed to be fanastic, so I hope he cooperates.
  • Options

Today I am going to lunch with my mom and then working tonight.

Tomorrow.. no plans.. but I need to go grocery shopping in a bad way. Then working

Sunday.. I know we are going to my ILs for dinner/cake after DH gets home from work, but I don't know what Eve and I are doing for the rest of the day. 

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

Today-DH and I both have the day off. Taking DD to story time at noon then we have a realtor coming by to look at our house around 4. Might go to Buffalo depending how things go with my Dad.

Sat-we're all going to Buffalo for the day

Sun-meeting one of DD's daycare buddies at a playground...no other plans. Probably grocery shopping, etc.

• Options

Today:  My last day of work for maternity leave!  YAY!  We're meeting my parents out for dinner at their friends restaurant.  Getting together with friends later in the evening for a game night.

Tomorrow:  Picking up a wooden rocking chair that my Mom got when she had my older sister.  My Mom had it sent up here for us to use in the baby's bedroom.  I'll probably spend some time on the final touches for his bedroom.  In the evening, DH is going to a bachelor party and I'm going to a bachelorette party (just joining them for dinner though!)

Sunday:  DH has to umpire 2 baseball games in the morning.  I hope to get our basement cleaned up a bit.  Nesting is kicking in big time!  We'll grocery shop and do laundry in the evening. 

• Options
    We leave Sunday for our annual camping trip to Letchworth, so I will be spending most of today and tomorrow shopping and packing.  I am really looking forward to this week, I think Zoey is really going to enjoy camping this year and I'm excited to have lots of family time with DH.  We have had a very busy summer so far with not much down time, so this will be a well-needed vacation. 
  • Options

My BFF is in town from NC for her bridal shower, so I have a fun/busy weekend planned!

Tonight: going to pick out our bridesmaid dresses, then going to one of the girls houses to have some wine and snacks and finish up the favors for the shower.

Saturday: The bridal shower! Then I have to stop by my little cousins graduation party, and I'm leaving E w/ my parents. Then a bunch of us are going out for some drinks (the bridal party and their SO's, and some of the brides family)

Sunday: might go out for brunch before my friend heads back to NC. Then relaxing w/ DH and Evan.

Have a good weekend!

• Options

Today: finishing packing and picking up the key to the townhouse

Saturday: Moving all day, unpacking

Sunday: Finishing up moving, unpacking

• Options

Well, the fun part of my weekend is over since I work tomorrow :(

But today I got my hair cut and then went to the RochesterMommies group sale in Henrietta.  I'm not part of the group, but went to it last year and got lots of good infant stuff for cheap.  This year's wasn't as big, but I got there around 12:30, and it only goes from 9-2.  Last year I was probably there early.  But we still got a bunch of winter clothes and a few toys.  And then some Sams Club shopping which is always fun.  We had to renew our membership anyway and they had a special going where I got $20 gift card when I renewed!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"