Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Other nipples for Playtex drop-ins?

Might be a dumb question- Do any other (non-Playtex) nipples work on Playtex drop-in bottles? Or is each bottle brand unique in that their nipples only fit their bottles?  I have quite a few of these bottles and like the system but I think DD is having trouble with some of their nipples (specifically, a medium flow would be great but the only medium flow playtex drop-ins nipple has those swirls around the nipple top and she does best with the type without those, if that makes sense)
Abbie 6/6/10 and DD#2 due 2/20/13

Re: Other nipples for Playtex drop-ins?

• Options
    the only other one is an orthodontic one (shaped like the Nuk) but I'm guessing they're phasing them out because you can only order them online.  and they're only available in a medium flow.  Other than that it's just the latex or silicone.
  • Options

the bottles you buy in the store seprate from the newborn starter kits have brown latex nipples that dont have the lines, i dont know how old your daughter is but Samantha will be 2 months old and takes the slow flow nipple fine (a medium flow is still to fast, and sometimes so is the slow) also the swirls she cant feel from the outside of the bottle.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know Walmart carries the liners for the bottles in their store brand. They may have nipples...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"