TTC after 35

Back from a long break

Hello!!! I'm back from a long needed break. The fertility roller coaster has sucked every bit of life out of me so I needed to stick my head in the sand for a while.

My update: IVF attempt #5 in March ended in a BFN. I started the process for attempt #6 by having my co-culture biopsy done, then waited for AF to show. She never came and I was?surprised?with a natural BFP.?I held my breath and crossed my fingers until we had a h/b at my 7 week u/s. All was going well until my 11 week u/s showed that I had m/c.

DH and I have decided that we can't take anymore loss, failure or disappointment. We're moving on to DE.

I'm excited to catch up with everyone's progress!

?

TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Back from a long break

• I'm so sorry, QE,  It's so unfair when sh*t like this happens.

I hope your DE gives you the baby you so deserve. 

• So sorry for your loss QE2!  Nothing about this crap-tastic roller coaster of IF seems fair!!  GL with the DE!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, hon!  I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing.  I'm soooo sorry for your loss.  My heart sank when I read this.  Nothing about this is fair or makes sense.   But DE is exciting news!   Wishing you the best of luck in this next step of your journey...make sure you keep us posted! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so sorry, glad you took the time you needed for yourself. Good to see you and t sounds like you have a great plan!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • I'm so sorry for your losses.  :(  What a brave girl you are to come share all of this with us.  I'm still fairly new to the "technical" side of TTC so can you tell me what DE stands for?  I hate to ask but it wasn't in the bump glossary so I'm lost.  :(

Even still, good luck with the DE!!  I know it means something positive....just not sure what exactly.  Smile 

• Oh QE, I am so sorry about your loss. You have been through so much. Lots of ((hugs)).  I am also moving on to DE. I don't post here that much anymore. I am usually on IF. There is a DE check in there on Tuesdays if you want to check it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi QE-

I'm so sorry for your loss, that is heartbreaking.  I wish you the best of luck!

• Hi QE - it's really good to hear from you, though I am heartbroken over your loss.  Best wishes and I do hope you'll keep us posted when you can!  

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• I am so sorry for your loss. There have been so many women on this board (and one I know IRL) who have had success with DE. I am praying that you will be one of those ladies who has a BFP and successful pregnancy due to the donor eggs. Good luck!
  • QE2, I'm so glad to see you!  I am so very sorry for your loss.  (((Big Hugs)))

I hope the donor eggs work out well for you.  Charbart is using DE now also.  And DH & I are thinking about it too.

• Oh, QE!  I am sorry for your loss! 

I know that there are better days ahead for you.  I am happier with our decision to use donor eggs everyday, knowing that these are the babies I am meant to have!  Good luck to you, and let me know I can answer any questions.

• Left Hug to you and your DH. Wishing you many sticky DE in the future. GL.
  • QE - I'm sorry for everything you've been throug.

We have had 2 miscarriages and wondering how much more to do. I haven't thought of DE seriously but there seems to be more girls inquiring or doing it.

I hope it works for you. Please keep us posted as I may be down that road by years end.

carrie

• So sorry QE2 to hear about your loss.  GL to you with DE and I know you'll get your BFP again soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Oh I am so sorry.  Good luck with your DE.  It's encouraging that you did get pg but i know how horrible a m/c can be. 

Hugs!  Hoping for the best!

• I'm so sorry for your loss, QE2. ?I'm glad you're back on the boards, and I hope the DE goes well! ?
  • Hi Q!!  You've been missed!  I'm so sorry for your loss.

I am in the middle of a DE cycle....looking to have ER the week of 8/9...my donor starts stims this Sat.

• Hey QE2,  I had been thinking about you.  I am so sorry for your loss.

Wishing you the best with your new plans for DE. 

Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry for your loss......it's heartbreaking.  And I get that this TTC ride can take over your life!  I really hope DE work for you!  Looking forward to seeing you around more!  Good luck!
  • I've been thinking about you cutie.

I am so sorry for your loss.  ((HUGS))

Sending you tons of GL, PPV and positive vibes for your DE cycle. 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"