TTC after 35

HSG didn't hurt, but I cried anyway...

I cried because I'm NORMAL!  I was scared and shaking and she showed me my normal open tubes on the screen and I just lost it.  I asked for copy of my films.  I love staring at my insides.  So cool.  I should get this thing framed. 

Thanks for the advice about asking for your own copies of labs and films.  I'm so glad I found these boards!  Thanks everybody.   

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png

Re: HSG didn't hurt, but I cried anyway...

• jcathjcath member
    I'm so glad it was pain free and your tubes are clear. Yay for good news
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YAY for open/clear tubes!!  You are so funny...staring at your insides!  That made me LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Excellent news! LOL on the framing - too funny
  • That's so cute.  I took a picture of mine on my phone.  :)  I actually have a scrapbook of this journey. 

Congrats that you have open tubes!! 

• So glad it went well!
  • Arent you releived? Step one down, or is it ten by now? Congrats on being all clear! Yeah!
  • Yay for clear tubes!
  • OscarQOscarQ member
    Glad it was pain free and that your tubes are clear!
  • awwww What awesome news!  I had mine on the 20th of July!  I never got to see the screen though!  Poop!  I just heard the doc say to his nurse, "Wow!  Just look at all that fluid just pouring out of those tubes"!  I asked him if that was a good thing!  (silly me)  He was one big smile!  YES!!!!! The whole procedure took all of 4 minutes!  I really wish that I would have thought about getting a copy of the films!  I ever even knew that was a possibility!  I would be framing that baby!  heeheehee  I go to my OB this Thursday to get allllll the info on the testing that I have gone through!  I am really happy about your nice, clear tubes!!!!!!  Another hurdle down!  YAYYY!  :)

Lisa

• thanks Lisa...KUP on your appointment.  GL  -Pix
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"