North Carolina Babies
Options

a re-introduction and hello!

Hey everybody!  I was just lurking and catching up on what is going on with so many of you in the past 6 months.  Glad to still see some faces that I still recognize. 

I can't remember if I said thank you for all the support and posts from January, but Ashley/akspriss emailed the links to me and I read every post and it really meant so much. I am sure that you understand why I was away (hanging out on the miscarriage/PGloss board that is just a great support group), but as you can see we have a new LO on the way and hopefully this will be our take home baby.  We have had 2 u/s and are please and relieved to have just one perfect little baby in there this time.  

I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies again if you'll have me! 

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16

Re: a re-introduction and hello!

• Options
    Welcome back and congrats on the great news!  H&H 9 mos for you!!! :)
    Married - October 16, 2005
    Mama to William Nathaniel - October 7, 2006

And Natalie Frances - June 24, 2010
  • Options
    Welcome back and a huge congrats on your BFP!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay J!! I'm so glad you decided to come back and join us on the boards!! I know i've told you this a few time already but Im sooooooooo excited for you guys and lil sparky on the way!! We of course want you to come back :)

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageakspriss:

Yay J!! I'm so glad you decided to come back and join us on the boards!! I know i've told you this a few time already but Im sooooooooo excited for you guys and lil sparky on the way!! We of course want you to come back :)

I about had a freak out when I clicked on the NC board.  You know how sometimes it will put up one post and the title....well the title said "J is going to be a big brother" (or close to it) and then you must have been the last to comment on the thread; so it had your name beside it....of course the first thing I did was look for that post, but then I realized someone else posted it and you had commented!! I was about to ask you why you didn't tell me in your email the other day!   LOL!

PS it is good to be back in the land of the living, the past 6 months have been rough!

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Options
    i saw you on another board recently and was so excited for you!  i was hoping you would come back to our board!  congrats!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back, and congratulations on your new LO on the way!  H&H 9 months to you! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your new LO!! Hope you have a wonderful, uneventful pregnancy!
  • Options

Welcome back!  Congratulations to you and your family! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome back & congrats!!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    Welcome back and Congrats!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    It's so great to see you again, and that you have such great news makes it that much better!  CONGRATULATIONS!  Big brothers are very loved and missed.
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    Aww, of course we'll have you! Welcome back and congrats on your wonderful news!!!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    Great to "see" you again, and so exciting that you're pregnant too!
  • Options
    Great news! Congrats! Prayers for a healthy textbook pregnancy for you. :) Glad you are back!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I just teared up reading that you're expecting again!  So happy for you! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    that is wonderful news! Glad you have gotten such awesome support & hope you have an awesome pregnancy :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Welcome back and congratulations!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"