Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I really hate dreams- and my boss

So, last night I slept like complete and total crap.... I kept having different manifestations of the same dream, over and over, no matter how many times I woke up. The dream basically revolved around losing Grace, and then my husband leaving me for another woman who could have children... But in the effed up ways that dreams work, of course, this woman moved into our home (but it wasn't really our house) and my whole family basically ignored me and acted as if Danny being married to this other woman was completely normal..... I must have woken up at least 6 or 7 times, plus was up with DH at 345 for a half hour while he got ready for work. Still right back into that dream....

So, as if my nights sleep wasn't crappy enough, my boss calls me at 930 (waking me up- only reason I'm glad for the call) and wants me to do some work for her from home today. I said I would, and right before she hangs up, she says, "So I'm gonna see you on Monday, right?" and I said, "Yes." So she says, "I don't mean to be mean or anything, but you HAVE TO come back to work on Monday, or I'm going to have to start looking for a replacement. I can't afford to not have you there." I hung up on her.... I mean, seriously???? WTF???? It really makes me want to call her and say, "Go eff yourself and your effing job." Crying

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
 Lilypie - (KAFM)

Re: I really hate dreams- and my boss

• Options
    Boo your boss. That is so insensitive and rude. I'd be really upset too. I'm sorry she didn't handle that well at all. I hear you on the dreams. I'm exausted every day because I've been dreaming so much. Ick...
  • Options
    definitely BOO to your boss..I'm sorry she was so insensitive:(  Also that dream sucks...I'm sure you can be reassured that will never happen, but I am so sorry you had to have it:(  ((BIG HUGS))
    So excited for our little blessing:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Both the dreams and the boss.
    And when it hasn't even been that long! I think hanging up the phone shows considerable restraint. I might have just lost it and quit right then.

I've been having tons of bad dreams, too. I had this one dream that I was back in the hospital and the doctor's told me that I was still pregnant - that our baby had had a twin, but they thought it was dead. And it was like I went through the whole process over again. Bad dreams suck.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1: 3/19/10 Loss: 7/9/10
    BFP 2: 12/28/10
    My Blog: Losing Sylvia
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"