Maryland Babies

moving in slow motion

geesh im 33 wks and it felt like forever to get dress this morning.. i all of a sudden cannot fit 1/2 of my jeans smdh.. belly band wont cut it for them : (

so i guess dresses for the rest of my pregnancy cause i do not wish to spend money on clothing for i have just one month left.. am i the only one that feels that way?

Re: moving in slow motion

• my last month of being PG I basically wore 3 outfits.....that was all that would fit anymore. I refused to go out and spend more $ on maternity clothes. One of the things was a long stretchy jersey dress from ON (loved that thing). It wasn't even maternity but it worked great. You might want to check out ON and see if they have anything like this on clearance!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Around 33 weeks is when I became a whale. Seriously I was so swollen, had heart burn, and it just went down hill from there. But I actually delivered at 33 4 days due nasty pre-e. I remember my shoes not fitting, I ended up purchasing some crocs, which I wore for 5 days. LOL! Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • WOW 33 wks and 4 days... i would be so nervous the baby would be too small.. was ur baby a premie?

I have like 4 jersey knit dresses i guess i will have to make them work lol

• I found some great knit dresses with TONS of room at Gap and ON outlets. I'd head over to Arundel Mills and see if the outlets have some cheap pieces that can get you through the end of it! I too hate to spend money on mat clothes if I can avoid it! 
  • imageolga13ny:

WOW 33 wks and 4 days... i would be so nervous the baby would be too small.. was ur baby a premie?

I have like 4 jersey knit dresses i guess i will have to make them work lol

Yes, she was, but you won't believe that now. See siggy picture! 

• Do you have any friends that are mamas?  I might try borrowing a few extra things to get you through the next few weeks.  I was so sick of my maternity clothes by the end!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • I had a December baby, so dresses were not an option.  I wore knit pants with a cardigan everyday...I just changed my top.  Oh, and let's not forget my black crocs I wore daily until my baby was aboutu 6 weeks.
  • THANKS LADIES FOR THE IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"