Pre-School and Daycare
Options

What are you getting for your 3 y.o. birthday present?

from you and dh?   hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm?

Re: What are you getting for your 3 y.o. birthday present?

• Options

We got C the Peg Perego John Deere Gator. He LOVES to drive it around and load and unload the back.

I see in your picture it looks like your DS might already have a powered riding toy, so maybe a bike? or wagon?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS got a bike from us
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD turns 3 in October and we wanna get her something fabulous!  I'm thinking one of those girlie electric Jeeps or one of those "crooked" playhouses the kids on Jon & Kate had.  Too cute!
  • Options
    Her big gift from my mom was a Playmobil pony ranch. From us, she got a bunch of little stuff - instruments (she loves the guitar and drum), cash register, Playmobil vet clinic and pond, and some girlie things.
  • Options
    We got DS a bike.
  • Options
    I'm thinking Rory will get a dollhouse for either her birthday or Christmas...not sure which yet. Her bday is the week before Christmas anyway Wink
  • Options

Not sure either...I was thinking maybe a mini trampoline....I was thinking of the big powered cars, but....hmmmmm?? is right!

• Options
    imageali2005jason:
    I'm thinking Rory will get a dollhouse for either her birthday or Christmas...not sure which yet. Her bday is the week before Christmas anyway Wink
    This :) only her birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas.
  • Options
    When DS turned 3 we got him a MegaBlocks construction set with a gigantic crane.  It had the stuff to build an I-beam tower and a few different construction vehicles. It's been a pretty popular toy and it's still front and center in his bedroom.  It was too hard for him to put together by himself when he was just barely 3, but he still liked playing with it.  This past year, he was able to take it totally apart and use the crane parts to build other stuff.  It was one of those toys that was pretty cheap (maybe $35?) but to him has seemed like a "Big" gift.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options

From DH and I, he got smaller things (Bendominoes game, LeapFrog Scribble & Write, some books, etc.) because he got bigger things from the grandparents.  My mom gave him a mini trampoline:

and my grandmother gave him a big Imaginext Toy Story 3 playset:

• Options
    DS is 3 already and he got a play laptop as one of his presents, as well as a bike. For Christmas I already ordered a couple of small things from QVC's Christmas in July...lol.  I want to get him a playhouse and that really cool buzz light year that is remote controlled.
  • Options

We got her a PINK Nintendo DS.

We also found an art desk on CL that we picked up and we are going to give her that as well. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    She got a barbie, a Melissa & Doug cookie set, small princess doll, princess shoes and a dress-up set.  Clearly pretty girly!  But for Christmas we are eyeing a kids' digital camera or art easel.  I've heard great things about the Tonka Bounce-Back racer.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    DD is getting a huge saucer chair, a microphone that hooks up to the radio, and chapstick which she loves and begs from everyone. We also made a deposit into her bank account.
  • Options
    I'm new to this board! We got DD a bike and helmet, along with some doll outfits and a wood vanity set from the FAO Swartz line at TRU. She LOVES that set! Also the doll sets that have snap on clothes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAshleyK08:

We got C the Peg Perego John Deere Gator. He LOVES to drive it around and load and unload the back.

I see in your picture it looks like your DS might already have a powered riding toy, so maybe a bike? or wagon?

. This is what we are getting for P!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageamazingkel:
    DS is 3 already and he got a play laptop as one of his presents, as well as a bike. For Christmas I already ordered a couple of small things from QVC's Christmas in July...lol.  I want to get him a playhouse and that really cool buzz light year that is remote controlled.

How funny!  Between my mom and I we have about finished Christmas shopping for Ben last weekend watching QVC's Christmas in July!  We got a Bear that helps with ABC's and other stuff,  a couple of remote control cars, and a few other things. I love QVC!

• Options
    JenOSUJenOSU member
    We did a train table for DD's 3rd birthday.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
     (born at 35 weeks due to pre-eclampsia)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Olivia Claire born sleeping at 17 weeks (measuring 16) October 5, 2014
    MC 8/06 at 5w 3d
    MC 7/27/09 at 7w 2d
    MMC 12/2/11 discovered at 7w 6d
    ruptured ectopic (loss of right tube) 6/27/13 at 6.5 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"