South Florida Babies
Options

introduction

Hi ladies,

I'm Amanda, I usually post to the TTCAL and Mc/pL board but wanted to come over and say hi!(didn't know this board was here! it's amazing what happens when you work late lol).

FI and I were expecting our first baby girl in September but had an emergency c-section on 5/22 due to severe early pre-eclampsia. Evelyn was already diagnoised with IUGR (cause unknown) at 12weeks so she was born weighing 8.5oz. She put up a fight for 3 days but went home to heaven on 5/25.

We want to try again in 6 months or potentially longer depending on what the blood results read. my OB thinks there may be a link between the early onset IUGR and the Pre-e.

I look forward to getting to know you ladies!

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Photobucket

Re: introduction

• Options
    I am very sorry for your loss. Hopefully we can help you move forward and you will have your prayers answered. Welcome to our board
  • Options

((hugs))  I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter.  What a heartache, honey.

Pre-e is terribly unfair.  Are you familar with trishajoy from the loss boards?  I'm not sure how much she posts on the bump any more.  Robbie had IUGR and Trish delivered him at 27 wks weighing 1 lb 7 oz. due to pre-e.  I know she's done some research on various connections to pre-e including the immune system.  Robbie is 2 yo now.  Her blog is https://www.fertilehope.blogspot.com/  

You might be interested in her back story some day and she's a great person to talk to.  I know your stories are different on so many levels but there is hope despite pre-e.

((more hugs))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i am so sorry for your loss. welcome to our board.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Your blog is beautiful!  It is so helpful for me who often doesn't know what to say and theraputic for so many.  Welcome to our board!
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss... Welcome to our board - the ladies here are the best and I'm sure will make you feel very welcome.

• Options

Welcome and WOW for taking the step to come over here and join us. We are thrilled to have you and hope you enjoy our board just as much as we do!

My sister does not post on here much but when she does she will be able to relate very well to you. We lost her daughter, Ava, at 27 weeks last April. Its been very difficult. Probably always will be. The good news is that she is pregnant again with a little boy and due in just under two months. :) Actually, we are both pregnant and due in September. Its been an amazing journey. God works in mysterious ways. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family as you continue to cope with the loss of your Evelyn.

Welcome again!

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss {hugs}. Welcome to our board!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I truly know the comfort the loss board can offer, and I hope you find the same comfort here.  Welcome to our board!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options

Im so sorry for your loss.  I hope we all can provide some sort of comfort.

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss! Welcome to the board!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Hope that with time, you find the strength to move forward.

Welcome to the board!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish you all the luck in the world. Welcome :)
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss, but we are very happy to have you here!  I know a few of us have had pregnancy losses in the past, so hopefully you'll find some encouragement there.  Looking forward to getting to know you.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    AlbahAlbah member
    Welcome to the S. FL board! I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Thank you all so much for the welcome!

TayLynn - I started reading the blog, I started reading it. She has had quite a ride!

MellyMelB - Moving forward cautiously, But I am hoping and praying that I can get to where you guys are now.

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"