North Carolina Babies
Options

AW. PBK chair.

I scored the PBK anywhere hybrid oversized chair (pre-owned) yesterday for $35!  It's light pink and the selling point....no monogram!  I've seen a few at the consignment sales, but they had names on them.   I've read on this board how much the LOs love them and my DD was no exception.  It's the perfect chair for her.  Just my little AW.  : )
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW. PBK chair.

• Options
    Wow what a great find!!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    Wow!  Where did you get that?  I keep searching CL, no luck yet.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Score!!! Hope she enjoys it!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

That's awesome!  I've been stalking CL / Ebay as well.  I figure if I can't find one within the next 2 months - the chair will be her big Christmas present (or maybe I can con Grandma into buying her one :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We love ours-we also opted to do no monogram in case I want to sell it in the future. It DOES tip over pretty easily. I weighted mine down with some flat hand weights (2 at 3lbs each) slipped under the cover at the bottom. Just have it pushed up against something so she can't topple over!
  • Options

imagecmbrown:
    Wow!  Where did you get that?  I keep searching CL, no luck yet.

At a children's consignment store.  It's crazy b/c I had already looked in that particular area in the store and had totally overlooked the chair and then I walked in that room again, and saw it and was stunned at the price!

• Options

imagedbertagni:
    We love ours-we also opted to do no monogram in case I want to sell it in the future. It DOES tip over pretty easily. I weighted mine down with some flat hand weights (2 at 3lbs each) slipped under the cover at the bottom. Just have it pushed up against something so she can't topple over!

Great idea, thank you!

• Options
    That's an awesome deal!!!!! I got Katie's when I stopped by the outlet on the way to Atlanta. She loves hers....as does Bob Cat. ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"