Adoption
Options

Still in Florida

I know I know told you so lol many of you told us to wait but we just got too antsy sitting at home. Anyways I am excited tomorrow is a Dr. appt. and she is letting me go with. She told me they are suppose to set an induction date but she has kinda change that story a few times so I am for sure thats going to happen. So I asked her if I could go with. So I could hear exactly what the dr. says. She just seems to not tell me everything if she had then I probably would have waited. Anyways I am excited to go so much so Its 3 am here I just can not sleep. I am hoping me beign there will encourage the dr. to od it this week so we can have baby with us this weekend. fingers crossed I will let you all know tomorrow what the plan is. well actually later today. lol
Proud Momma of our daughter Charlie! She found her forever home August 2010 Hope to be the proud momma of #2 in July

Re: Still in Florida

• Options
    Thanks for the update, I was wondering what was going on. I am so happy you get to go to the Drs. appointment today. Hope you find out the date. I hope you are enjoying it here in FL and it isn't too hot. I am sure you are ready for a baby and to head home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh wow, hang in there!  Sleep while you can.  ;-)

Keep in mind that the baby will come when she's ready.  Let her bake as long as possible as each and every day she's getting bigger, stronger, and healthier.  So it may be a pain to wait, but think of those healthy lungs your little one will have to scream with! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekmkaull2:

Keep in mind that the baby will come when she's ready.  Let her bake as long as possible as each and every day she's getting bigger, stronger, and healthier.  So it may be a pain to wait, but think of those healthy lungs your little one will have to scream with! 

ditto this!!!  GL!

• Options
    imageamazingkel:
    imagekmkaull2:

ditto this!!!  GL!

This, I am sorry that you thought it would be sooner. The baby needs to bake as long as possible.

• Options
    So exciting!!

We are sort of on the same schedule as  you....due date has ranged from July 27th to Aug 14th....and we chose to wait at home.  I am sooo anxious though. 
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    I've been following your journey since your baby is due around the time ours was due. I hope the baby is born soon! Can't wait to hear the good news!!
    We became A "Forever Family" on February 21,2011. Exactly 1 year from the day we began our adoption journey! Baby Girl joined our family October 5, 2011 we will be finalizing her adoption soon! And now after 7 years of infertility here I am pregnant with our third child! Due to arrive October 7, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"