Alabama Babies
Options

Gulf Coast vacation question

My family is looking to book a vacation for Labor Day.  My parents will be there the entire week and we'll be there for several days.  My sister is insisting on bringing her small dogs which is putting a small cramp in things.

Anyone know of a good place to stay (house, condo, townhouse, etc) that allows pets, has a pool and isn't CRAZY expensive?

We really have no preference over AL or FL...just as long as its relatively close to restaurants and within walking distance of the beach.

Thanks, girls!

Re: Gulf Coast vacation question

• Options

try southernresorts.com. It gives you search options and prices. While I haven't ever used them, I did spend a great deal searching for the same options before summer. We just caved in and decided to take a cruise instead! hope this helps!

• Options
    Try VRBO I looked there not to long ago and you could search pet friendly and pool and go from there. There were quite a few houses for rent that we considered for a family trip next time, and they were reasonable I thought and I am cheap:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could help with this!  The only house I know "personally" that fits this criteria is now bank-owned. :(  I would have suggested VRBO too, so I hope you've looked there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've checked VRBO but there are a LOT of properties to sort through when you don't have a specific destination in mind! I love VRBO but wish you could sort your results better. I really have no interest in the houses that rent for 8200 a week!
  • Options
    Try Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores. It is on a Lake, which is across the street from the beach. The cabins are really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"