Illinois Babies
Options

Bebe Paluzza in Schaumburg this weekend - worth the trip?

I got an email advertising for Bebe Paluzza this weekend and also saw a Groupon sidedeal yesterday for discounted admission.

Just wondering if anyone had gone to these type of shows in prior years and was it worth the effort.  

If these are like wedding shows, I'll probably take a pass but wanted to see if anyone had an opinion they would like to share....TIA.

Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo

Re: Bebe Paluzza in Schaumburg this weekend - worth the trip?

• Options
    I have never been to a wedding show so I cannot compare it.  But I went 2 years ago with DS1 and we had fun.  He got to try some of the new toys coming out and we won a raffle prize.  It was the Vtech Train worth about $50.  So it was well worth it to me.  I also got to look at some double strollers since I was pg with DS2 at  the time.  It was my first time seeing the Phil and Ted double in person and I ended up buying it.  There are a lot of vendors selling things.  So I guess it depends on what you may be looking for.  I found some neat things for my LO.  So I am going this year also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback!  The only reason why I mention if it was like a wedding show was that those were really crowded and hard to move!  Being fairly pregnant at this stage, I want to avoid really crowded situations.   Thanks again!
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going to go. If it is crazy I think I will just leave.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"