New York Babies
Options

OB that delivers at Valley Hospital.

Hello All,

I have been seeing a great OB/GYN for a few years now, but she delivers in Manhattan and the thought of having to travel there to deliver #2 drives me a little insane.  We aren't pregnant as of yet, but it's in the works and I like to be prepared.  I was wondering if anyone has the name and number of a stellar OB that delivers at Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, NJ?  I'm also looking for a smaller, more intimate practice without all the craziness of a large practice.  

Your help is greatly appreciate!

:) 

Re: OB that delivers at Valley Hospital.

• Options
    Hi! I see Dr. Dotto with OB/GYN Associates of Bergen County in Oradell, NJ. That may be a bit of a hike for you from Orange County though. They have great hours and are very thorough and nice. I've never had to wait very long for an appointment (I even have an appointment this morning (Saturday)) and they are usually open late at least once a week. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you very much this was very helpful!  I actually live right on the border of Rockland County and I work in Paramus, NJ, so I'm always down in that vicinity.  No hike at all!  I will look into them further and see if they participate with my insurance.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"