Orange County Babies
Options

earings to my baby

how old is recommended to be to get piercings

Re: earings to my baby

• Options

We are waiting until she is old enough to ask for them herself and at that time they'll be done with a needle instead of a gun.

Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • Options
    augs06augs06 member
    image5dogs:

We are waiting until she is old enough to ask for them herself and at that time they'll be done with a needle instead of a gun.

I agree with all of this. 

If you want them done as an infant, ask your pedi's office first - some offer the service.  If I ever were to consider it (slim to none chance), I would only do it there.
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Eh, what can I say, I'm latina and we believe in doing it when they are 3 months old. DD cried for 3 minutes and we moved on like nothing ever happened.

Fun! GL!

• Options
    I was actually looking to get her ears pierced so I call our pediatrician's office and was told that they do them, which is awesome, and they told me that as long as she's had her second round of shots (so basically after month 4), you're pretty much good to go.

So there you go. We're going in on Thursday to get hers pierced.
  • Options
    imageaugs06:
    image5dogs:

If you want them done as an infant, ask your pedi's office first - some offer the service.  If I ever were to consider it (slim to none chance), I would only do it there.

This. 

• Options
    imagelittlecorazon:

Eh, what can I say, I'm latina and we believe in doing it when they are 3 months old. DD cried for 3 minutes and we moved on like nothing ever happened.

Fun! GL!

hi!

where did you get yours done? i went to merle norman by rec of pedi but i didn't go thru w/ it because the one girl didn't show and they didn't have the earring i wanted :( but now i'm turned off by the place.

• Options
    Our experience at our pedi's office was great. I'll send you the info in a message if you're interested : )
  • Options

imagekwbride1:
    Our experience at our pedi's office was great. I'll send you the info in a message if you're interested : )

yes, please!

• Options
    imageaugs06:
    image5dogs:

This -- but I totally agree that there is a cultural aspect to it.  A lot of my peeps (African-American) pierce their babies ears too.

• Options

I've been looking all over the place to get my little ones ears done and you send me the info too. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"