Tennessee Babies
Options

mommy newbie

I am completely 100% new to this whole mommy, prego thing! It was a COMPLETE shock when i found out i was pregnant!! Me and my boyfriend, well soon to be husband in 3 weeks, found out only a few days ago! It seems like I have been going through a whirlwind of emotions!! I just need people to tell me tips and things that I need to know!!

Is sex healthy while pregnant? Can I keep running 3-4 miles a day? I just need to read a whole bunch of books! BUT i have no time right now!!

help !!! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: mommy newbie

• Options
    Congrats! What an exciting time. My doc said sex was fine but you may want to ask your doc. I am not much on excersize but my doc said not to put to much pressure on my cervix. Dont be afraid to ask your doc! GL
    Wonderful daughter born 10/99. Diagnosed autistic/ epileptic. Non- verbal. /////Twins! Born 11/10 @ 29 weeks. 71/2 week NICU stay! Bring on the fun!
  • Options
    Congrats! I felt exactly the same way when I found out I was pregnant. My fiance and I were completely shocked! I am ecstatic now, but it was a crazy first 3 or 4 months. Go buy What to Expect When You're Expecting. It will answer many of your questions. It breaks them down by what month you are in. Sex is completely ok. You will probably have to change positions further along, but you CAN NOT hurt the baby! I have been told that if you follow an exercise regimen pre-pregnancy, then you will be fine to continue it. My best friend ran every day with her daughter, and her daughter is completely healthy. To be sure though, ask your doctor. I started a notebook and kept it on me all the time. As a question or concern cam up, I would write it down. Then, I would ask my dr. at my next appt. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"