Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What to stuff Pinata with for 2 Year Olds?

We are making a pinata for DD's b-day. Most of the kids coming are around 2. I dont want to fill this thing with tons of junk. What is a good little treat I can fill it with, I was thinking some small M&M's or something. Any ideas?

Re: What to stuff Pinata with for 2 Year Olds?

• Options
    How about little bags of animal crackers, gold fish, teddy grahams, gummy bears, stickers, tattoos, those packs of 3 crayons, pirate eye patches.  I'd only do a few real chocolate treats so if the LO's aren't allowed to have them then they can have a toy instead. 
  • Options
    Raisins fruit snacks match box cars barettes dollar store toys
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just went to a party with a pinata on Saturday. They had it stuff with little music maker toys, cars, rubber ducks and candy. We just grabbed a car and a music toy for DD, didn't get one of the ducks! I thought all the little toys was a great idea!
    Charlotte Elizabeth - March 15, 2009
    Natalie Kate - October 4, 2011
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 9w, July 2012
    Blighted ovum, d&c at 10w, September 2013
    BFP May 28, EDD February 4, 2015
  • Options
    Toys, bracelets, stickers, fruit snacks, snack size packs of cookies/crackers, small things of bubbles, etc.
  • Options
    ivs112ivs112 member
    We're going to have a pinata at DD's party and I bought a bag of small toys from Oriental Trading. It's 50 pieces and includes things like mini slinkies, rubber duckies, little horns, squishie balls, etc. It was $9.99 for the bag. We're also going to add some mixed candy.
  • Options
    Alex26Alex26 member
    We buy mixed candy bags from like Smart & Final or Costco and put that in the pi?ata.  We also put oranges.  I guess you could put little toys, but I'd be afradi they might be a choking hazard.  If you wnat something healthier than candy you could put some chesse itr mini bags, some fruit snacks mini bags, some animal crackers.
  • Options
    Alex26Alex26 member
    We buy mixed candy bags from like Smart & Final or Costco and put that in the pi?ata.  We also put oranges.  I guess you could put little toys, but I'd be afraid they might be a choking hazard.  If you want something healthier than candy you could put some chesse it mini bags, some fruit snacks mini bags, some animal crackers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"