Maryland Babies
Options

So many questions...

I have a few questions and hoping some out there can help...

1. Thoughts on Shady Grove?

2. Anyone use fertility finance?

3. Can anyone recommend a good OBGYN at either GBMC or University of MD? 

Re: So many questions...

• Options
    My OB has privileges at GBMC but her office is at St. Joseph's. Drs Que and Lim at 410-825-7000. I see Dr. Joanne Lim but all of the doctors there get great reviews. (It's a small family practice of three OB/GYNs.)

• Options

Charles Street OBGYN

www.csobgyn.com

There are three docs and I like them all but I love Dr. Laura Erdman.  The office is at GBMC.  It's a great practice, docs who really care and listen to you, and they have evening hours twice a week.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I worked in an OB office (did not have privliges at GBMC) but we always referred to Shady Grove. We had a good relationship with them and our patients seemed to be happy with the services. I don't have any first hand experience, but I know it's come up on the Bmore Nest board. If you don't get any responses over here, definitely try there.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

For the most part the reviews I have heard of Shady Groove have been positive, but the one person I know that actually used them was not happy with them.  It was one of the locations in DC, so I don't know if that made a difference.  Long story short, this person said she felt pressured to go straight to doing an IVF even though they couldn't explain her infertility.  My friend eventually left there and went somewhere in Northern Virginia and they were able to pretty quickly determine that she had gone into menopause early.  The IVF would have been a waste because she had no eggs left.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had an absolutely wonderful experience at Shady Grove.  I really cannot say enough good things about them.  We worked with their Columbia office but I've heard wonderful things about the other locations as well.  
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"