Potty Training
Options

If you have put a potty in DCs room

for naps and/or nighttime, how is that working out? I find I'm wondering if DC will play with its contents or maybe even knock it over while it's in there with her for what could be hours.......

Re: If you have put a potty in DCs room

• Options

I'm not that brave yet!!!!  He tries to help with the little potty in the bathroom so I can only imagine how he would help if he was alone with a potty.  

DS is also still in his crib so he really can't use the potty.  I go in between 11-11:30 at night and take him to pee.  He goes right back to sleep.  He wakes between 7:30- 8:30 AM and has woke up dry the past 2 days (hope I didn't jinx it).

He will also stay dry through nap 2.5-3 hours. 

• Options
    I had one in the living room and then i would switch up the other from my room to hers what ever room she was hanging out in. Then one day she dragged it to the bathroom and that's the only place she would go now. At least while t home. Not sure about when we visit family. If it was in her room, she wouldn't play with it, however she would try to bring it the toilet to flush haha. That would be a mess
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"