Maryland Babies
Options

Rec your daycare/nanny -Whitemarsh

Hello Baltimore Bump!

I am a long time lurker and first time poster.  My DH and I are expecting our first child (a girl!) at the beginning of November.  We are looking for any good recommendations for a daycare (center or in-home), nanny, or nanny share. My maternity leave will be over at the beginning of February 2012.  I am also a BCPS teacher, so I would love to be home with my DD in the summer and not pay for daycare if that is possible. Any suggestions and reviews would be great!  Thanks :)

Re: Rec your daycare/nanny -Whitemarsh

• Options

My nieces go to Parkvilledaycare.org

My daughter went for a while until I cut back my hours. There is another on here who either sends her son there or at least used too. The directors are all great. 

• Options

We are going with Infants 'n More in Kingsville...right up the road from Perry Hall...it was one of the cheaper centers around and we very much liked what we saw there as compared to some of the others on this list.  But as of now, it is only for kids until age three.  You can do part time, three days a week if you want and possibly step down to part time in the summer or disenroll for a fee in the summer, if there was no waitlist.

Other centers in the area include:

Celebree (Perry Hall and Carney locations)

Parkville Christian Daycare (only other center in this area I know that will disenroll your child for a small fee for the summer)

The Young School

The Goddard School

Kid Zone

Perry Hall Learning Center

Honeygo Child and Development Center

I've been told by people to stay away from any of the White Marsh Child Care centers.

Try looking on www.mdchildcare.org for others or these links are also helpful:

Baltimore County Child Care LOCATE

https://www.childcarelinks.net/index.html

Baltimore?s Child ? Baltimore County Childcare

https://www.baltimoreschild.com/dirchildcare/index.cfm?fuse1=list#Baltimore County

Welcome to the board!  Good luck and H&H 9 months!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have friends that just started using Infants and More July 1 for their 8 month old. Both parents and baby love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"