D.C. Area Babies

Re: Investigation into Ashburn playground peanut butter incident

• Options
    That is bizarre. 

Not nearly as bad as dumping rat poison in front of a DC pet shop.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i'm appalled at the commenter to the article who seemed outraged the sheriffs dept was called about this. ????

if your kid might play on that playground and was highly allergic to peanuts, i'm sure you'd be thankful the cops were called to investigate! Stick out tongue

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagezerf77:

i'm appalled at the commenter to the article who seemed outraged the sheriffs dept was called about this. ????

if your kid might play on that playground and was highly allergic to peanuts, i'm sure you'd be thankful the cops were called to investigate! Stick out tongue

ditto. I was just about to post about how rude some of the comments were.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    the comments were appalling...its people that say things like that, that probably are the type of people to do it in the first place...its just awful!!!
  • Options

I'm glad the police are involved - it's a deliberate attack that could have killed someone.  Some of those commentors are ignorant idiots. 

• Options
    I did comment (ashburnresident). I couldn't take the stupidity.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow when I posted it there were no comments. But those are mild compared to what is over on wtop. There are some that just don't get that it can be deadly and the argument "well back in the 60's/70's/80's whenever we ate pb&j and it was alright, no one got sick." Hmph.

The thing is, it's not like someone smeared Crisco to make it slippery. Anyone that hasn't been living under a rock has heard of the peanut allergy and the dangers, and could have possible did this as a prank is just cruel.

(no Ben doesn't have an allergy)

imageimage
  • Options
    The comments were awful!  And you know that if any of those jacka$$es found out that their child was allergic to something they be singing the praises of the sheriff's dept for investigating.
  • Options
    I haven't clicked on the link yet, but when a Nestie posted about this I replied to the post saying something to the effect of "I hope someone called the police department" so I guess someone did.  Good for them!!!!!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"