Nebraska Babies

Pediatricians in Lincoln?

I'm fairly new to the area and am looking for a good pediatrician in Lincoln.  I'm not due until the end of October.  We haven't decided yet exactly what we want to do as far as vaccinations go.  Do you ladies know of any pediatricians who are willing to do delayed vaccinations and the like? 
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatricians in Lincoln?

• I dont have any recs for ya as I dont have any  kids yet, but if you head over to the Omaha/Lincoln Nest board, I'm sure you can find some recs!

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/3230631/ShowForum.aspx
  • Hey, I'm replying a little late it looks like but we have chosen Dr. Cyndy Olson at Doctors Of Children. We had an interview with her about a month ago and she is really great.  There are a few other doctors in the practice along with her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • we really like our dr.   We have Dr. David Duensing, he is with pediatric p.c at 70th and A.  He is a fairy new dr and has young children, so when we had our first he was the one that came to the hospital for the visits not another dr in the practice.   There is about 5 dr in the practice, I like most of them there.    I am not sure about the vaccination thing because we did not delay on any of ours so it was never asked...but everytime it time for the shots they do ask if we were going to have them done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • https://www.lincolnpedsgroup.com/index.php

We see Dr. Friesen. We LOVE HER. Smile

We also saw Dr. Dews when DD was in the NICU and loved her too. Our NICU nurse said this is her favorite practice in town- she would recommend any of the doctors.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"