Baby Names

Middle name to go with Nicole...

DH's name is Nicholas, he loves the name Nicole and wants us to use that as our baby's first name if we have a girl. 

The problem is, we can't find a name that really flows right with Nicole as a first name.  It just seems to work out better as a middle name... 

Any ideas? We may end up using it as a middle name in the end, but I wanted to get other opinions before moving on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Middle name to go with Nicole...

• Brooke

My name is Nicole and Brooke is my MN....I have always liked it and thought it went well together.

• I know a Nichole Marie and a Nicole Jane. I guess those are pretty generic, but they work.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to high school with a Nichole Beth. She hated her name though.

Nichole Allison

Nichole Catherine

Nichole Dawn

Nichole Elizabeth(kind of long though)

Nichole Grace

Nichole Leigh

Nichole Lynn

Nichole Morgan

Nichole Paige

Nichole Rae

Just some random names here. It seems like picking a name is so hard but I think once we figure it out, we will know for sure. Good luck

• I'm hoping when we find a name, it'll click, and we'll be able to say "That's the name"... not sure if it'll work out that way, but we'll see... 

A name we had tossed around in the event that we can't agree on a middle name for Nicole would be Brooklynn Nicole.  Brooklynn would be spelled with 2 n's to match my middle name, Lynn.  

Nothing just seems to sound right to me, so we may end up going with that one, but I love the name Nicole, and Nick (of course) loves the name.  

• And thank-you for the well wishes and suggestions.  I'll pass those on to DH tomorrow since he'll be late coming home tonight.. I hate going to bed without him, but I'm about to give out.
  • I have a friend named Nicole Yvonne.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDefiantRose:

I'm hoping when we find a name, it'll click, and we'll be able to say "That's the name"... not sure if it'll work out that way, but we'll see... 

A name we had tossed around in the event that we can't agree on a middle name for Nicole would be Brooklynn Nicole.  Brooklynn would be spelled with 2 n's to match my middle name, Lynn.  

Nothing just seems to sound right to me, so we may end up going with that one, but I love the name Nicole, and Nick (of course) loves the name.  

What about Nicole Brooklynn? Nicole is a much better fn than Brooklynn, imo.

My cousin is Nicole Elizabeth. Other suggestions:

Nicole Paige

Nicole Eloise

Nicole Victoria

Nicole Elaine

Nicole Elise

Nicole Vivienne 

• imageDefiantRose:

I'm hoping when we find a name, it'll click, and we'll be able to say "That's the name"... not sure if it'll work out that way, but we'll see... 

I like Nicole Lynn after your DH and YOU!

A runner up would be Nicole Brooklynn.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Nichole Julian(n)a
    Nichole Sophia
    Nichole Alaina/Elena
    Nichole Savannah
    Nichole Grace
    Nichole Charlotte
    Nichole Vivienne/Vivian
    Nichole Juliet/Juliette
    Nichole Isabel/Isabelle

ETA: Oh, sorry for the spelling with the 'h' above! I just realized you didn't have it in there in your post. It is my middle name, and that is the spelling mine has. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • My DH loved Nicole too but we agreed on Nicolina instead- I thought it flowed better with our Italian last name. Her middle name is Louise after DH's grandmother.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think of Nicole only as a middle name..

I go by my middle name, it's not too big of a pain. You could always call her by her middle name Nicole..

• I like Nicole for a first name, too! It's on our list.

Nicole Michelle

Nicole Noelle

Nicole Renee

Nicole Marie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageReniaB:
    imageDefiantRose:

I like Nicole Lynn after your DH and YOU!

Nichole Lynn Yes

• I also like Nichole Lynn after both of you. It sounds good together Yes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"