Minnesota Babies
Options

Help with baby shower ideas :)

I'm helping a friend out who has a friend throwing a baby shower for their coworker this weekend. We are not sure of the baby's gender so im trying to keep it neutral. Can anyone help with ideas please? Its going to be a large group of 20+. Also if anyone has anyone has any decorations they want to sell please let me know :) TIA!!!

Re: Help with baby shower ideas :)

• Options

I was lucky and had a few showers for my little one. One memorable one was thrown by my good friend and it was really fun and simple! It was a brunch and so she had non alcholic sparkling drinks to start, fresh fruit and pasta salads, an egg bake thing and cake. For an activty we had a competition where we painted onsie's with washable paint. She ordered special cookies with the word baby on it from a bakery and put them in nice bags as take aways.

Another shower was an italien themed one as I love italien food. We played a few games (price is right), come up with a baby name that uses the letters from mom and dad's name and the memory game ( a tray with baby items).

One other shower had a great activity where we were divided into groups with old magazines and we were to cut out images and words from it to create the picture of the perfect child. Then it was presented. That was fun!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"