Oregon Babies
Options

ok... freaking out.

So about 3 weeks ago DH and I went to the urgent care because he had a hard spot on his testicle.  After waiting I think almost 6 hours and almost leaving the Dr. made it sound like we were idiots for coming in but scheduled and ultrasound anyway.

I guess at the ultrasound which was 2 weeks later, the tech asked DH if he had an early vasectomy.  I thought that was awfully strange but what ever. They told DH they wanted to watch it and to see him in 3 months.  Then they made him an appt. with a urologist.  

Tomorrow is the appt. with the urologist but before DH comes in, he wanted some blood testing done.  So, today DH got a call from the DR. saying he most likely has cancer and to bring me with him to his appt. tomorrow (I was of course already going) and that he will likely be having surgery Friday to have that testicle removed so they can do a biopsy.  DH read later that they remove the testicle to do a biopsy in his case so the cancer doesn't spread.

I need a bottle of wine! :(

We need all the good thoughts and prayers you girls can give us!! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: ok... freaking out.

• Options
    FelenaFelena member
    Uh..that is incredibly difficult news to take in. Doctors are not always right and I would want to do more testing to be absolutely sure. Get a 2nd opinion because I don't think can put the testicle back on after they realize that they were wrong. What happened to seeing him in 3 months?  Well I'm not a doctor but they make me crazy with all their suggestions that one thing can be a list of things and they aren't always sure of themselves. Good Luck!! Ill keep my fingers crossed.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Just sent you a FB PM...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meglewmeglew member
    Wow, that is a lot to take in!  I will be thinking about you both.
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Options
    wow, hoping and praying all is well. 
  • Options

Best wishes for good results!

Remember though...a man can still do an awful lot with just one nut! 

• Options

Oh hun. I am so sorry. I hope everything turns out good. I will be praying so hard for you guys! Hang in there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow - so sorry to hear, T&P your way!
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies! Everything went. Well yesterday and dh is up and moving even though he shouldn't be. Now we just wait a week or so to find out about the biopsy. Thank you so much ladies! You don't know how appreciated you are.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Oh, just read this -- good luck!  Keep us updated and i'm definitely keeping you and your family in my prayers and good thoughts! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sending you lots of good thoughts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"