Pregnant after a Loss
Options

scared for tonight / tomorrow

Last year I went to bed when I was 36 weeks 6 days and everything was fine - the twins were moving all around.  When I woke up the next morning there was no movement and we found out there were no longer heartbeats.  I am so scared to go to bed tonight since I am again at 36 weeks 6 days.  I have an appt tomorrow afternoon and the DR told me I can come in first thing in the AM too if I need to.  I so hope LO is wide awake and active first thing in the morning or I may lose my mind. 

Re: scared for tonight / tomorrow

• Options
    ::hugs::
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Big hugs.  I'm glad your doctor is taking good care of you.  if you're scared in the morning go straight in! There is no need to make yourself more stressed.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is scary to have to deal with and relive.  This is a totally different pregnancy though.  I hope everything will be just fine - and fwiw, I would probably be in the drs office first thing in the morning too.  
  • Options
    Hugs!! I don't blame you for being scared. I'm glad your doc will let you come in right away to help ease your mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ((BIG HUGS)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amjraamjra member

This is the exact same thing that happened with my twins.  I actually woke up because there was no movement around 6 am. 

I've also been thinking about how I'm gonna get throught that day/night! 

GL and I am really happy that you have a Dr, appt!! 

• Options
    I just said a little prayer for you and LO. Sending tons of hugs to you.
  • Options
    ::hugs:: I'm glad your doc is doing things to make you feel at ease. I can't blame you for being scared.
  • Options
    Be thinking of you. I hope you have a happy and relieved morning!!
    Mommy to Alden, born May 19, 2007 - best birthday present ever! natural m/c October 20, 2008 at 8w1d BFP April 4, 2009! Missed m/c discovered May 1, 2009 D&C May 12,2009 BFP March 3, 2010 Chemical pregnancy BFP May 25, 2010 Elias Derek born January 26, 2011! Surprise BFP October 24, 2012 Missed m/c confirmed Nov 26 D&C Nov 30 Surprise BFP February 13, 2013
  • Options
    I am sure that is so scary I am not sure I would be able to sleep either and I think I would be a the dr office 1st thing when the door opens.... I will be thinking of you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"