Baby Showers
Options

Shabby Chic Baby Shower?

Anyone have a shabby chic baby shower?  If so, what are some things that you loved about it?  From the invites to the decor to the favors...I want to hear about it all! 

Re: Shabby Chic Baby Shower?

• Options

Wow, I didn't think anyone was into the whole shabby chic thing anymore... isn't that a little dated?

It sounds like a silly theme for a shower - what does it have to do with a baby? 

I don't get it.

• Options

I just googled it - found this. https://www.hostessblog.com/2010/06/real-parties-shabby-chic-baby-shower/

i think it could be cute, especially in the summer/fall.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Mom is actually throwing me a shabby chic tea party shower. It seems perfect for me because I am such a girly girly having a little girl. She is having it at a little cottage that hosts teas. All the tea cups will be different patterns, all fresh flowers will be on the table. She is giving out little sweet tea favors, and sending out very cute vintage invites with tea cups on them she bought on etsy. That's really all I know about so far, but I hope that helps.
  • Options
    imagedanilynn17:

Wow, I didn't think anyone was into the whole shabby chic thing anymore... isn't that a little dated?

It sounds like a silly theme for a shower - what does it have to do with a baby? 

I don't get it.

Um, you don't have to "get it".  My guess is that you don't "get" alot of things that other people are in to. 

• Options

imagekaleqt:
    My Mom is actually throwing me a shabby chic tea party shower. It seems perfect for me because I am such a girly girly having a little girl. She is having it at a little cottage that hosts teas. All the tea cups will be different patterns, all fresh flowers will be on the table. She is giving out little sweet tea favors, and sending out very cute vintage invites with tea cups on them she bought on etsy. That's really all I know about so far, but I hope that helps.

Sounds adoreable!  I'm sure it will be beautiful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"