Wyoming Babies

wyoming mommies

so since i feel like i was the last to check in here i thought we should make a weekly questionaire for our wyoming mommas-

1) how long have you lived here- do you like it?

2) What is your status (ttc, pregnant, momma etc...)

3) What do you like most about wyoming?

So for me-

1- I have lived here 20 years (my whole life) and i love it! I would also enjoy living in Colorado- anywhere there is mountains!!!

2- I am pregnant- due October 13 with a little boy who we plan on naming balian john lee

3-  What i like most about wyoming is the wildlife and outdoors that it offers! I love hiking fishing and camping- boating etc...!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo theboysanddany_zps4c74191e.jpg

Re: wyoming mommies

• 1) how long have you lived here- do you like it? I have been in Cheyenne my whole life as well, but I'm a teeny bit older than you! (30 years)

2) What is your status (ttc, pregnant, momma etc...) I have the most awesome 5 year old ever! The fi and I are also TTC but it's kinda hard since he travels for work and seems to be gone during ovulation a lot.

3) What do you like most about wyoming? I love that it isn't over crowded with people. I hate people (haha) so I would never want to live in a big city!

Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1.) I have lived in wyoming ( Casper, Jackson, Cody, Buffalo)my whole life, except I moved away for college. 

2.) I have an amazing 8 month old baby boy. 

3.) I like that it is not crowded with people and you still have the small town feel most anywhere you go.   

• Loading the player...
  • 1- I have lived here for six years and I love it! 2- I am a new mommy. My son (Andres) is two months old. 3- What I like most about wyoming is the great out doors and the wild life. Its just so beautiful!
  • 1) how long have you lived here- do you like it?

-I will have lived here for 2 yrs on aug 23rd. I like the size of the city but miss the weather back home

-I am 32 weeks pregnant and soooo ready to be done... ready for myLO to be here

-there arent very many people... unless you go to walmart :/

• 1) how long have you lived here- do you like it? I have lived here since March of this year. My husband and I grew up in and around Los Angeles, so this is a big change for us. But then again, welcome to the military life! :)2) What is your status (ttc, pregnant, momma etc...) I'm 12 weeks pregnant and very excited/nervous. Its nice to see some people who have already done this. :)3) What do you like most about wyoming? So far my favorite thing about Wyoming is the weather... back home its over 100 and here it's barely 70s and it's a huge help to be pregnant and not feeling like the sky is compressing you down. 

lived in Cody all my life

22 weeks pregnant and a 4 year old

i love the rural feeling no matter where you go. the outdoors, wildlife, and the beauty of all that is WY!

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. I have lived in Wyoming my whole life, in Rawlins, Hanna, Saratoga, Cheyenne, Rock Springs, and Green River. Currently in RS but moving to GR here in a few weeks.

2. I have a 5 year old daughter, and I'm 9 weeks preggo!

3. I love Wyoming because there isn't very many people, we are close to the mountains, the air is clean, and the winters are cold!

• Late to the party like always! Stick out tongue

I have lived here about 5-6 years. I love it here!!

I am currently Pregnant. Due February 20th. 

I love almost everything about the landscape of Wyoming. It is very beautiful here. 

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  •  

1) how long have you lived here- do you like it?    I have lived in Casper most of my life, save 2 years ( I wasn't born here). I like it alright, though I was trying to convince my husband that Washington would be nice for school until about 1 week ago :)

2) What is your status (ttc, pregnant, momma etc...)      I am pregnant, just found out, and am very nervous. Its my first, but had a miscarriage last year

3) What do you like most about wyoming?      The summers, not such a fan of winters here. Also like how small big-city it is.

Nice to get to know you all.

BFP 4/27/09, missed M/C 5/25/09, D&C 6/10/09 BFP 9/9/10, missed M/C 10/27/10, D&C 11/2/2010 BabyFruit Ticker

• 1) how long have you lived here- do you like it? I have lived in Wyoming (Casper, Laramie, Douglas) for 7 years, I LOVE it!  Tried to move back to SD (where I was born and raised) HATED it, I love Wyoming to much!

2) What is your status (ttc, pregnant, momma etc...) Pregnant!  12 weeks 2 days

3) What do you like most about wyoming? Rural life, wild life, the scenery

Well I've lived here in Rock Springs since June...at first no. I'm a city person originally from Las Vegas, and have spent most of my adult life on the East Coast. Its starting to grow on me, though I still have yet to really meet anyone. My fiancee has introduced me to several of his co-workers and some of the wives but we've never gotten together with anyone. Hoping to finally land a job ~ that should help.

I'm a momma of 2 girls 8 and 6 and expecting I'm almost sure of it a boy May 4th! We're all super excited.

I havent lived in cold weather in over 10 years so its a nice change. I love nature and the scenery, we're right next to the mountains on the 3rd floor so its a great view. Wind is a bit harsh sometimes, but I love scarves! My daughters school is great which is a huge bonus. They've been to so many and they're all so different its nice to finally get what I expect out of school.
    I do wish however we had a Target. :)~

I have lived in rock springs for about 3 weeks... its alright- lonely without friends and family

I have a 4 week old girl

I like the rural feeling... and the outdoors...

• 1) how long have you lived here- do you like it?  Well, I lived in Cheyenne for 3 years and Fort Collins, CO for a year.  I liked Cheyenne because it really is a busy little city and Fort Collins was amazing-but very expensive to live in.

2) What is your status (ttc, pregnant, momma etc...)  I am currently 22 weeks pregnant as of today with our first child, a little boy :)  How exciting!

3) What do you like most about wyoming?  About Wyoming, I like the scenery.  I cannot say there aren't a lot of people where I live because most of the year the college students are here in Laramie and traffic is just horrible.  However, it is a cute town and great during the summer!  If I had a choice though, I would move back to Cheyenne in a split second if we could but currently have a house on the market that will not sell due to the economy.  Hopefully, things start looking up soon! 

I hope your birth went well! 

"When you pursue your fondest dream, and give this goal your best; The passion that has filled your heart becomes a lifelong test, though others may find fault with this, don't let your passion wane, when you staty true to your beliefs, you have the most to gain." -Encore Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedclsboo235:

so since i feel like i was the last to check in here i thought we should make a weekly questionaire for our wyoming mommas-

So for me-

1- I have lived in WY. a little over 2 1/2 years. DH has lived here his while life.

2- I am a proud mommy to a beautiful little girl, and have another LO on the way due March 1st

3-  lol the mountains are beautiful. but it is def. a completely different way of life then im used to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Late I know but just thought I would let you know:

1) how long have you lived here- do you like it? I was born in Wyoming lived here until 25 moved away to Colorado then eastern Nebraska, and moved back at age 29. I am now 31.  Places I've lived: Lovell, Worland, Laramie (for most of the time), Buffalo, and now Torrington.  My parents currently live in Cheyenne.

2) What is your status (ttc, pregnant, momma etc...)  I was pregnant I lost our daughter to trisomy 18 at 24 weeks in July.  We didn't know anything was wrong until week 21.  Right now we are looking into adoption as well as hesitantly ttc.  She was due Oct 27th.

3) What do you like most about wyoming? Having lived in other places, I enjoy the small town feel.  The outdoors aspect.  No people and no traffic

• 1) how long have you lived here- do you like it?   I moved from Indiana to Cheyenne in 2002, lived there for 6 years, moved to California for 1 year, and moved to Torrington in January.  I like that it's not a crowded state/town & that the people are nicer than you'd find in a bigger town.

2) What is your status (ttc, pregnant, momma etc...)  I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with #2!!  DD just turned 2 last month, so this summer will be fun!!

3) What do you like most about wyoming?  I love the small populations, the city feel even though there really aren't to many big cities in Wyoming.  People are about a million times nicer too!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"