TTC after 35
Options

update from ER this morning

Im still a little tired and crampy but all is well.  the retrieved 15 eggs and i will know tomorrow how many fertilized.  this is going to be a long night waiting to hear from them tomorrow

Re: update from ER this morning

• Options
    steverstever member
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Great number!  I am sending your eggs lots of good "fertilization" vibes!  Keep us updated!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    great amount of eggs! GL!
  • Options
    OMG 15 eggs????   How old are you and what protocol were you on if you don't mind telling me.  That's awesome.  Drs make me feel my measly 4 were good for 39 years old. 
  • Options
    oh never mind...see your protocoll.  very similar...you've got some good eggs left, girl.  Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options

imageMDBeachbride:
    OMG 15 eggs????   How old are you and what protocol were you on if you don't mind telling me.  That's awesome.  Drs make me feel my measly 4 were good for 39 years old. 

its not a problem that you are asking me.  the protocol you already saw and as for how old i am , I am 36

• Options

Great!  I guess 3 years really does make a big different.  Damn biological clock.  Although, at 36 I had no problem getting pregnant on my own, so I guess I shouldn't complain.  Good luck!  I'll be curious to see how the progress.  I hope you have plenty to freeze. 

• Options

Good luck!  It must be very exciting! 

*Pix*

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options

15 sounds like a great number!  Let's hope they all become super quality embies!  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"