TTC after 35
Options

Hi Ladies :)

Wow it took me ages to get into this....The Knot kept coming up as an error....grrrrrr no patience this morn for that!!!

Anyway, how are you all?  Was thinking of you over the weekend!

Wedding and day after party was GREAT, im sitting here on my break (1st day back to work) and im eating a dounut and potato chips for my lunch......still feeling the affects, sooooooooooo worth it though Big Smile!!!!  

Re: Hi Ladies :)

• Options

Hiya Karen...there must be something going on with the bump...it took me forever to get in as well.

Glad to hear that you had a great time!  And, hey, there's nothing wrong with donuts and chips for lunch!  HAHA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

HI KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There should be a waving smiley.

Anyway, glad the wedding was fun. Are you still busy at work? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh good the errors have stopped!!!!

Hi rach and chicken Big Smile  i had a wonderful time, it was a great wedding (almost as good as my own hehehe) im so tired still, cant wait to go home and have a huge dinner then throw myself down on the couch!!!!

I am extremely busy, i have almost a weeks work to catch up with because i couldnt use the computer with the accountant here and then i was gone........i will get through it!!!  I have a 15min break at the moment and im spending it with you gals Wink

• Options
    Glad you had fun Karen!!!  Good to "see" you back and hopefully work is not too consuming that you can't bump with us this week!!!  Take care!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    Glad you had a great weekend!  Sorry work is so busy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi Karen! That sounds like a fabulous lunch! :)

Im still on bed rest from my Sunday transfer....starting to go a little batty :)?

• Options

Hey Karen-

So glad you had fun at the wedding!  I am jealous of your lunch. . . I'm such a fan of the sweet and savory combo. . .

I hope work isn't interfering with your "recovery" too much!

• Options
    ALF222ALF222 member
    Welcome back Karen! Sounds like a great wedding! If you didn't see the weekly update, DH and I just booked tickets to Dublin in September! Can I pick your brain at some point for recommendations for our itinerary? TIA
  • Options
    Welcome back, glad you had a good time!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options
    Thanks so muc ladies, your all soooooooooo great!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"