TTC after 35
Options

NT scan

We got our results back! Everything looked great and the baby was wiggling around and putting it's hand in it's mouth! How can something the size of a plum do that!?!?! I have no increased risk of Down's Syndrome or Trisomy 18. Sept 2nd is the anatomy scan and final check. Then hopefully no more appts with the peri. I DID really like him though. Sending bump power and love to you all. Thanks for all of your support through all of this. Deanne
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NT scan

• Options

The Bump is very annoying today.....keeps f***ing up!!  Anyway, this is my 3rd reply to you......

Thats great, i know, how can they move and do things like that being sooooo small...its AMAZING!!!  Im so glad that all your tests and everything is going so great, thanks for the Bump Power and for the Love Big Smile  we will chat to you soon!!!

( i hope this gets to you this time..... )

• Options

The Bump is very annoying today.....keeps f***ing up!!  Anyway, this is my 3rd reply to you......

Thats great, i know, how can they move and do things like that being sooooo small...its AMAZING!!!  Im so glad that all your tests and everything is going so great, thanks for the Bump Power and for the Love Big Smile  we will chat to you soon!!!

( i hope this gets to you this time..... )

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That is great!!  How cool that your little 'plum' is bouncing around and putting things in their mouth already!  LOL!

Not sure what's going on with the bump...this is ridiculous...I keep getting errors!  Hopefully this posts!  

• Options
    Congrats Deanne babies in utero are amazing!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    What exciting news. I'm sure you are relieved to hear the good report!  Did they make a guess at the sex?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OMG how awesome to see the baby do that!!! Im so happy and excited for you and Im so glad everything went well with the scan :)
  • Options
    How exciting!  Great news!  Please keep us updated!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wonderful news!  Congrats!!!
  • Options

imagejcath:
    What exciting news. I'm sure you are relieved to hear the good report!  Did they make a guess at the sex?

No, the ultrasound tech said it was too early! I was totally bummed. We only got profile shots mostly. I thought I saw a finger-like object sticking up but we'll see.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"