Minnesota Babies

What is needed in a Diaper Bag?

I am going to be a first time mom and was just wondering what do I all need in my diaper bag?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is needed in a Diaper Bag?

• are you talking about one for a all day event or one for just running to the store? 

• Typically what I kept in mine in the beginning was:

Spit cloths, extra pacifier, bottles (with formula in them), bottle of water (for mixing with formula), diapers, wipes, extra pair of clothes, diaper baggies (for putting dirty diapers in if there wasn't a trash near by), purell, tide to-go pen, changing pad.

That's about it...now I just take a diaper and wipes case and a ziploc bag of cheerios, and a sippy cup, and that's about it. 

• Loading the player...
  • I have the following in mine on a daily basis:

5-7 Diapers

Travel wipes

Changing pad

Pacifier

Change of clothes in case of a blow out

Burp rag

Toys

Hand sanitizer

2 Bottles

Can of formula

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • imageJanell's Nest:

Typically what I kept in mine in the beginning was:

Spit cloths, extra pacifier, bottles (with formula in them), bottle of water (for mixing with formula), diapers, wipes, extra pair of clothes, diaper baggies (for putting dirty diapers in if there wasn't a trash near by), purell, tide to-go pen, changing pad.

That's about it...now I just take a diaper and wipes case and a ziploc bag of cheerios, and a sippy cup, and that's about it. 

Ditto!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"