Rhode Island Babies
Options

cloth diapering class?

I'd like to cloth diaper, have registered for an assortment, but would love to take a class as I have no clue!  Does anyone know of any classes?

Re: cloth diapering class?

• Options
    2 of my friends are planning on attending a cloth diapering class. I have just emailed them to get the location and dates of their class. As soon as I hear back from them I will post on here for ya! Be sure to check back.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO
  • Options
    Thanks!  Looking forward to any info you may have. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageshellduc:
    I'd like to cloth diaper, have registered for an assortment, but would love to take a class as I have no clue!  Does anyone know of any classes?

You can go to Bellani maternity, here is their web site: https://www.bellanimaternity.com/index 

They will have everything you need to learn what to do.

• Options

imageRandy'sgirl52409:
    2 of my friends are planning on attending a cloth diapering class. I have just emailed them to get the location and dates of their class. As soon as I hear back from them I will post on here for ya! Be sure to check back.

As PP stated Bellinin Maternity offers all sorts of classes so check them out but here is another option:

Severine Degnan, a local doula, is offering a cloth diapering workshop on Monday August 2nd at 2:30pm in Providence at 103 Summit Ave. in Providence. If you are interested please contact Severine--her contact info is below.  Severine@birthinharmony.com or 401 595 6938.If you are interested please contact Severine. The workshop is $5/person/.

We will review the organisation of cloth diapering, choices of diapers, cleaning them and will address any questions. If are unsure, afraid of being overwhelmed or interested, I invite you to join us to learn more so you can decide if this is for you or not.

Good luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO
  • Options

Another vote here for Bellani Maternity.  They have a really wide selection of cloth diapers and everyone is super helpful.  Anytime you stop in, there's someone there to give you an overview of cloth diapering.  It's nice, too, to be able to play around with everything instead of just reading everything online.  GL!

• Options
    Thanks so much!  I think I'll check them both out! 
  • Options

Another vote for Bellani from me too! I'm in Bristol county Mass but not far from there. I went there in my 1st tri. and they helped teach me all about cloth diapering. I've bought many of my diapers there.

I do suggest calling or contacting them on Facebook to ask when a good time to go in is because the have lots of various classes so some days/times are busier than others and you don't want to be constantly interrupted. :) 

• Options

Bellani was great when I went..they did a demo of all the things they carried and they couldn't have been more helpful! I got to see in person how big the diapers were and how they work versus having to try and figure out how big something was online and being overwhelmed by it all.

After I went to Bellani, I started researching alot about cloth diapers about a month ago and found the following website: https://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/

Not only has it been an ENORMOUS source of information from those who actually CD everyday but they also have a marketplace where you can get second hand products and its been great helping me gather together my newborn stash and more!  I hope this helps : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"