TTC after 35
Options

Beta Update - Still hanging on

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers! 

Beta #6 today and the doubling time was 66 hours so we're still in the game at an hcg of 1367 and progesterone of 48 (rose 3 points over the weekend). 

My first ultrasound is scheduled for Weds morning so I'll update you ladies once I have more info.  If this does result in an actual, live baby - this kiddo soooo owes me for the worry and aggravation (the RE's office is now getting creative with their blood draw locations).

And I said F**k it this weekend and had an adult beverage Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.  I figured if I acted like a trainwreck this pregnancy might just work out and if I got a bad beta today at least I enjoyed the weekend.  I'm so Klassy.

Re: Beta Update - Still hanging on

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    Hey I've heard of stranger things working out - hoping you see a strong beating heartbeat at the ultrasound...hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh Oscar I'm glad that this little bean is still fighting in there!!  I guess the worry and aggravation will last oh I'd say the rest of your life!!! GL and prayers headed your way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I send you positive vibe for Wednesday morning! 

(From one Klassy chick to another)

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    My fingers and toes are crossed for you and I'm sending prayers and wishes your way.
  • Options
    fingers crossed xxxx
  • Options
    I hope the little bugger stays nice and cozy in there.
  • Options
    So glad things are still looking good.  I am sending lots of good vibes and bump power your way!  Keep us updated!
  • Options
    i've definitely heard of a few instances where the numbers have risen slowly, so keep the faith that this little bean is going to fight and grow stronger! sending lots of positive sticky vibes your way.
  • Options
    Ya know, you are completely justified having that drink.  No fears with that.  I know many moms who had very low numbers starting out, and had a healthy, full term baby.  I am wishing you the same luck.  Hang in there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that baby hangs on!  Good luck!
  • Options
    Keeping you in my prayers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    T&Ps being sent your way!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"