TTC after 35
Options

BCP Side Effect Question

Does taking BCP give you fatique? 

I know it's suppose to 'trick' your body into thinking it's pregnant so feeling tired while taking it should not be a surprise to me but I don't remember this feeling from before.  Has this happened to you?

Re: BCP Side Effect Question

• Options

Hey Chicken-

I just took my 14 days of BCP to ready me for my first IVF and I am totally remembering why I hated being on the pill.  I am a "meanie" to my DH and my poor sweet faced baby who I had no patience with; I had the munchies all the time; and I too was wanting a nap all the time.

You are not alone my friend!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options

HA!  I stopped taking BCP before my husband and I got married because it makes me very irritable and lose my sense of humor. So when I have to take it before these injections I always warn my husband about it.

He came home Friday (about 5 days after I started taking it) to find me in a particularly bad mood and said 'oh boy'...at least he realizes it's not 'me'. 

I feel better knowing that you are out there. Everyone I tell about these side effects always say 'BCP never affected me in any way'. Super Angry

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"