Pennsylvania Babies

Nursery :)

Hey ladies!  Finally had enough energy today to patch the nail holes, paint and put the border up in the nursery :)

Normally, I would not have done it but being that hubby is gone and both of our families are over 2 hours away, I've got to get all the stuff done myself. 

Anyway, It looks fabulous!  We had the room painted Valspar's Orange Cream since we moved in and when we picked out Fisher Price's Precious Planet, the orange in the lion matched perfectly so we just kept it the same color.  I only had to paint over where the nail holes were (so it wasn't a long exposure, and the windows were all open with the fan on!).

I'll get some pictures on here this week, just didn't have the time to upload them today.

So, after I get back from our babymoon (Hubby gets 7 days leave before he heads to Afghanistan) in a few weeks, my in-laws are coming out to help me put the baby furniture together.  Can't wait!  We went with white furniture to make the walls and the crib bedding pop!

Anyway, I'm excited it's all coming together now!  It's keeping my mind off hubby being gone and making the pregnancy fly by!

Re: Nursery :)

• EMTXEMTX member

Very exciting, definitely share the pics when you can!

And have fun on the Babymoon :)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"