Phoenix Babies
Options

recs for restaurants between Flagstaff & San Diego (starting from StL)

We're going on a roadtrip and I am looking for recommendations for good restaurants between Flagstaff and Phoenix (on to California).  We are driving from StL using I-40 & I-10 to San Diego. I hope we make it without too much difficulty.  Any recs between StL and Cali would be appreciated also. TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: recs for restaurants between Flagstaff & San Diego (starting from StL)

• Options
    I would suggest stopping in Flag to eat; between there and the CA border there is not much to eat on the 40. Now if you are dropping down into Phx there are millions of options. Which way are you going?
  • Options
    We are going through Phoenix and into SD using I-10. Thx
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, Phoenix is full of good food. You would probably travel on the W101 so... I would check out Pei Wei (PF Changs quick service asian food, so good). There also Cheese Cake Factory and all of the chains out there. Too many to list. If I were you I might check out what is around Peoria Sports complex, they have a ton. That would be an easy on and off from the freeway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"