TTC after 35
Options

TTC 35 grads....

Can I put you on our success stories list on the check in post?  Please let me know if you are ok with it. 

I need:

Screen name, age, TTC since date, BFP month/year, EDD.

Congrats to every one of you!  I am so happy to see some getting a progressing pregnancy.  You give every one of us so much hope that we will be there very soon too.  Your posts are very much appreciated here.  It always helps to have the insight of someone who has been where we are. Congrats, and we would love to hear how you are doing when the check in posts go up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: TTC 35 grads....

• Options

Sure!

izzourclue

TTC since 04/09, first BFP 10/09 m/c at 5.5 weeks 

34 when started TTC, 35 when got BFP, will be 36 when LO is born (DH is same age)

BFP 4/10

EDD Jan. 4 2011

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    imagehav2run:

Can I put you on our success stories list on the check in post?  Please let me know if you are ok with it. 

I need:

Congrats to every one of you!  I am so happy to see some getting a progressing pregnancy.  You give every one of us so much hope that we will be there very soon too.  Your posts are very much appreciated here.  It always helps to have the insight of someone who has been where we are. Congrats, and we would love to hear how you are doing when the check in posts go up.

OU grad, 38 yrs old, TTC #2 for 2 yrs, BFP-December 25, 2009, EDD is 9-08-10 but, I'll be lucky to make it another three weeks with the twins.  : )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey! I'll post in the check in post for sure :)

• Options

Sure...

deanneshehane, 40, TTC since 2/08, BFP 5/10, EDD 1/25/10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

You can add me too. I'm always happy to help/give support as best I can.

Kinsalebride

TTC journey began: Sept. 2005

Conceived DD#1: Sept. 2007 via IVF with ICSI

Delivered DD#1: June 2008

Conceived DD#2: Sept. 2009 on our very own surprisingly a month after a failed IVF with ICSI.

Delivered DD#2: May 2010 

• Options

Sure, please add me!  I'm hoping that you all get a BFP soon!

FlgBride, 36, TTC since 07/09, BFP 01/10, EDD 09/26/10

dx: Fragile X Syndrome
  • Options

Strunella, 40, TTC since 4/09, BFP 4/10, EDD 12/28.

This includes a miscarriage and 3 failed IUIs.  So you just never know!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagehav2run:

I need:

Sure!  

mowens26, 42, TTC since 3/09, BFP 11/09, EDD 7/27/2010

I appreciate all of the support that I got from TTC 35+, so if anyone wants to ask me a question, feel free to PM me (and let me know there's a PM on 3rd tri or  0-3).   

• Options
    imagehav2run:

I need:

Sure!  

mowens26, 42, TTC since 3/09, BFP 11/09, EDD 7/27/2010

I appreciate all of the support that I got from TTC 35+, so if anyone wants to ask me a question, feel free to PM me (and let me know there's a PM on 3rd tri or  0-3).   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"