Postpartum Depression
Options

new to this board..

hi ladies. my name is erin, i am 25 and i have a little girl who is 2 months old. i started out okay, but now i think i may have PPD. i am so out of it anymore. terrified to be alone with DD because i am afraid something will happen to her. DH and i fight all the time anymore, i hate how i look. i cant stand wearing maternity clothes whenever i am not pregnant. i am so afraid for sexy time because im afraid ill get pregnant again. i just want to cry and cry.

i dont know what to do. i dont know if i should get on some meds? or just talk to someone? i know nothing about the condition and i am terrified to go to my family ebcause they will say im being dramatic.

any advice?

tia sorry but 1ht

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new to this board..

• Options

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Life after baby is so hard - add in PPD and it is just a nightmare. I think you should call your OB. But I also think you need to talk to your husband. Tell him how you're feeling. You're a team - he is here to help you :) 

Some people do not need meds at all, some need it just for a short time. Definitely give your OB a call tomorrow and get the ball rolling. She will probably ave you come in and chat and decide what the game plan will be.  

Good luck! I wish you the best!  

{Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}
  • Options
    Call your OB - they can give you some advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"