TTC after 35
Options

triggering tonight - ER Monday

I'm very excited to be triggering tonight after my failed IVF cycle last month.  However, DH is too terrified to give me the shot so my dad is going to do it.  Then, DH has to be at work on Monday and now we are trying to figure out who can sit while the procedue takes place and bring me home, etc. 

Hopefully, all this difficulty will result in a BFP!

Re: triggering tonight - ER Monday

• Options

Good luck, Good luck and more Good luck!!!!!

At my last ER, they scheduled me for 8am, so I had to be there at 7. I had a friend drop me off while DH took DD to preschool (30min away). The dr walked in and asked where DH was (looking very alarmed), I had to assure him that he would be there. I then explained that DH was not comfortable producing a sample while watching DD, I think he understood then.

1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options
    GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Second time was the charm for me!! So excited for you! Sending you lots of sticky dust!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jcathjcath member
    Wishing you good luck and hoping all the logistics fall into place!
  • Options
    sending lots of positive vibes your way!!
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    Good luck..........it will all be worth a BFP!
  • Options
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    ALF222ALF222 member
    Crossing my fingers that it is your turn! GL!
  • Options
    Oh how exciting!!!  GL on Monday hope they get lots of eggs!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Much luck to you this cycle - my ER is on Monday as well.  
    TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    Good Luck on Monday!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Best of luck to you!  I hope this is your bfp cycle!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    sending positive vibes your way this morning!!
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options

So cute (both your hubby and dad). Good luck!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"