TTC after 35
Options

Worlds shortest AF - sorry TMI

First off AF was late this month.  Since my m/c I've had 28-30 day cycles with ovuation on day 14 or 15.  This month I triggered on day 11 and had a 32 day cycle.  I stopped the progesterone on day 28. 

So Thursday I had spotting but just put on a pad to monitor b/c its not unusual for me to have some spotting before I call it CD1.  But it got pretty heavy, was very heavy Thurs night and bad cramping, moderate on Friday but clearly AF.  I had my CD2 monitoring on Friday and the nurse said are you sure you've had two full days of flow - your lining is still really thick.  I said yes and she said well you've got lots of bleeding left to do.

I had normal bleeding last night and a little this morning and then nothing - its like I had a 2.5 day period.  I guess I"m going to call the Dr on Monday but anyone else have this or any idea why?

Last month I had a short cycle 3 days of spotting and 3 days of bleding but before that I've been having like 7 days of hemmoraging.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Worlds shortest AF - sorry TMI

• Options
    Mine was really short this month too...  Dont know what to tell you though.  Just GL with your cycle.
  • Options

I had a really short cycle this month too. 3 days instead of the normal 5. Maybe the moon is misaligned this month.

Here's hoping everything balances out next month.

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you on any meds? Since I started Met my period went from 5 days to 2.5-3 days.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    jcathjcath member
    I took Provera at the end of my cycle last month and started Femara on day 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"