Phoenix Babies
Options

chandler regional vs. mercy gilbert (for c-section)

hi, I toured both of the hospitals but still i am confuse. I am giving birth by c-section so i suggestion regarding that is great.   thanks

Re: chandler regional vs. mercy gilbert (for c-section)

• Options
    I've never been to either but I know a few people who have been to Mercy Gilbert (for other medical reasons) and they all said they really liked it.
  • Options
    thanks for your reply.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't been to either one (mine was at Banner Desert) but I have heard  from others that Gilbert Mercy is really good.
  • Options
    I decided against both of those hospitals simply because they have no NICU...if God forbid something happened they would have flown LO out and I would have been stuck in a different hospital. I delivered at Good Sam. I would also suggest touring the one on Dobson and the 60 they just revamped their facility.
  • Options
    My friend had a c-section at Mercy Gilbert a year and a half ago and she had positives to say about there hospital. I 2nd prior post though in regards to NICU facilities, I don't think I could handle being in one hospital with my baby being transferred to higher level of care in case something is wrong, but that's just me.  I'll be delivering at St. Joes, but I'd be comfortable with Good Sam too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for all the replies and help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"