TTC after 35
Options

Beta #5 - Not looking good & a confession

Only a 45% rise since Weds so things are not looking good.  I have one more on Monday but the Nurse Practioner was sounding very glum.  I betabased it and we're at 88.96 hours so there's still some hope.

Now for the confession - and this truly flameworthy stuff - I stopped taking my progesterone.  I really don't think I have a progesterone issue and my numbers are holding up - I'm at 45 today and I took my last suppository Sunday night.  If this is a CP I want it over with ASAP.  I don't have the time for another loss - this is cutting into my life plans [laughs hysterically here].  Damn it - I thought we'd be working on baby #2 by now.

So if you got this far and you have any thoughts or prayers to spare - please pray for good numbers on Monday.

Re: Beta #5 - Not looking good & a confession

• Options
    sending tons of positive vibes your way that the numbers go up for you and that this is a sticky bean. its not over till it's over, right? and far be it from me to judge you on the progesterone. if you feel strongly that your numbers are good and you don't need the suppositories that's totally up to you. and i can definitely understand wanting to not have the delay if it is a chem. pg. stay strong.
  • Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed that this is just a slow starting bean!  Hang in there. 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Oscar.  T&Ps your levels can recover.  
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    {{{Big Hugs}}}
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    T&Ps being sent your way oscar.  Sticky dust coming your way....c'mon little bean!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    steverstever member
    Positive vibes sent. I don't know enough about progesterone to comment on that, but I really hope those beta numbers pick up.
  • Options
    Oh Oscar prayers sent up for you that Monday's #'s look good. FWIW my RE just started using progesterone because he felt that there wasn't enough stats to support it's use. Hope that eases your mind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Sending positive vibes you're way, sorry you're stuck with another crappy weekend wait (I HATE those). Good luck and hang in there.
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Oscar. :-( I hope you get better news on Monday.
  • Options
    I hope your next beta comes back with good numbers.  I hate the suppositories too. 
  • Options

ugh.....I'm praying for those beta numbers to rise, rise, rise!  As for the progesterone, we're all adults here and you know your body best.......you do what is right for you.

Beta Vibes being sent your way!

• Options
    jcathjcath member
    I'm so sorry you are going through this - it's total torture.  I understand what you are saying about the progesterone.  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"