TTC after 35
Options

Open Bar

Dashing in to open the virtual bar, then back to work...

Help yourselves to the fertillitas and anything else you want.

Price = How many cars do you have & do they all fit in your garage?

We have 3, but only a 2 car garage...

Baby dust to all!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Open Bar

• Options
    ALF222ALF222 member
    I'm thinking mojito today! We have two cars and a very small two car garage, so we don't actually park either in there!
  • Options

I will take a frozen fertilita please.

We have 2 cars, a motorcycle and my SS's car and a carport we can fit two cars under.  I should mention my SS's car is a 93 Crown Vic that is the size of a cruise ship.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

:: grabs a nice cold beer ::  it's sooo hot out...not to be read as a complaint in any way, shape or form...says the former Western NYer!   LOL!

$$:  we have 2 cars and they actually do fit in our 2 car garage..but only because the hubs got off his a$$ and put up those hanging racks that hold like 300 lbs of shiit..so we could both park in there.   I mean that in the nicest way possible.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Double fertilita on the rocks please!!

2 cars, they fit but just barely.  If I have people riding with me, I have to let them out before I drive in or else they can't get the doors open to get out!

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options

I am just starting the 2ww (3 dpo) and missing my wine -- would love a Shiraz, ooh or maybe instead a well-aged tawny port --- with a brownie for dessert laced with Implantation Inducing Liqueur.

Price: we have two cars, but no garage... yet.  When we move next month we will have one garage, though I'm not sure who will get it - haha!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options
    jcathjcath member

I'll have a frozen fertilita as well.

We have two cars and no garage - I live in a 1940's neighborhood where the lucky people have a detached garage in the back but usually you can't get your car in it.  I haven't had a garage in my adult life - I love old houses but I swear next time I move I'm getting a new one!

• Options

I'll take a dble frozen fertilita too! my transfer is on Sunday! whoo!

we have 2 cars and a 2 car garage?

• Options

I would like a fertilita with an extra shot of progesterone minus the AF!

We have a one car garage where we park tandum and when the snowbirds come in the winter it is a pain because we can't use the neighbors driveway and come and go as we please. (I hope no one is offended by the snowbird comment).  I am jealous and wish I was one, or could afford to be!  

• Options
    mkwtmkwt member

I will take a cold beer please!!!

Price:  We have two vehicles, two motorcycles, and a 23 ft RV;  we have a two car garage but it is the "man cave" so no cars go in it, but the bikes are in there, side note, we also have DH friend bike in our garage too, they have been "working" on it for almost a year now!

• Options

Something fruity and frozen, please!  How about a frozen mango margarita?  I'm drooling just thinking about it, especially since it's like 95 degrees out.

We have 2 cars and a one car garage.  It is REALLY annoying constantly switching cars in/out of the garage/driveway because we live in a townhouse and aren't allowed to park on the street.  Longing for the day when we have a 2 car garage. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I will have a double frozen fertilita...ovulating this weekend and need all the help I can get:)

$$ - We have 2 cars and a truck. We too live in a townhouse with a one car garage. My car always gets the garage.

• Options

I'm visiting LA and we're near the water, so we're not as hot as most of the country!  I will take a frozen fertilita nonetheless. . .

We have two cars and a two car garage :)

• Options

I'm late getting here, but I would like to start my morning out with a shot of AF inducer and then follow that with a Bloody Mary, t is breakfast time after all.

We have a 2 car garage and we both park in their. It is very narrow, and I park on the left side, so I have to park just right to be able to open the door and squeeze out. Rach, I may hire you to come over and get DH's a$$ in gear with the clean up.

1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options
    imageMAH123:

I'm late getting here, but I would like to start my morning out with a shot of AF inducer and then follow that with a Bloody Mary, t is breakfast time after all.

We have a 2 car garage and we both park in their. It is very narrow, and I park on the left side, so I have to park just right to be able to open the door and squeeze out. Rach, I may hire you to come over and get DH's a$$ in gear with the clean up.

Well...here is the strategy I used:  I started calling for estimates to hire someone to do the work and buy the 'racks'...which would cost $$$...and they came over when the hubs was either working later or at the gym...so that's what prompted the hubs to do it -- he didn't want to fork over the moola.  LOL!   GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagerach2100:
    imageMAH123:

Well...here is the strategy I used:  I started calling for estimates to hire someone to do the work and buy the 'racks'...which would cost $$$...and they came over when the hubs was either working later or at the gym...so that's what prompted the hubs to do it -- he didn't want to fork over the moola.  LOL!   GL!

ooooooh, I like it!

1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"