Wisconsin Babies
Options

newbie! :)

Hey Ladies! I'm so excited to be offically in the "bump" circle...i use to just check out the site but now i finally have a reason too! DH and I found out last week that we are expecting! only 5 1/2 weeks in now but who cares it soooo exciting its hard not to share with all our friends and family...even though we've kept it limited :)

I just have a few random questions for whoever wants to anwser...

~ I have NO "normal" symptoms of being preg. I am overly tired and my boobs are alil sore but not painful...no sickness or nausea. is that normal??  

~ When did you start showing or feeling like your getting bigger? I know I am ONLY 5 1/2 weeks   but I think my pants are getting tighter, a friend of mine told me it was all in my head but im pretty sure it isnt!

thats all i have for now. hope someone can shed some light for me! :)

THANKS!!!!

~A~

Re: newbie! :)

• Options

Congratulations! Where in the Madison area do you live? I live in Janesville, I have a 1 year old son and am expecting #2 in January.

5.5 weeks is pretty early to have many symptoms, for me I didn't start feeling nauseous and exhausted until around 6.5 or 7 weeks. Early on you'll probably only have sore boobs. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and not have any m/s or nausea! I was not so lucky both times :-) The good news is, I started feeling great around 11.5 weeks and the m/s hasn't returned, so hang in there!

Right now you're probably just bloated. This time around that was one of my first signs I was expecting, because I was incredibly bloated. It will probably hang around for a while too, but then around the end of 1st tri the bloat will go down and you'll be able to start seeing a real bump growing. I'm short so I think I showed a bit earlier than normal with a first baby, but don't be discouraged if you don't have a "real" baby bump for a while. You probably still have nice tight ab muscles.

Congrats again-feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions. It's a very exciting time. For the record, once the nausea and stuff goes away I really enjoyed being pregnant. It's probably why I did it again so soon after having my son!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi there! I'm down in Janesville, so we aren't far away. Congrats on your pregnancy! I would say I starting feeling symptoms around 6 weeks but I had MAJOR bloating and was rocking maternity pants by 11 weeks. I have no shame. Clearly it wasn't because of baby but I did what I needed to do to be comfortable!

I felt like I started showing early 15-16 weeks maybe, but strangers have just started commenting in the last couple weeks, so maybe it was all in my head?

I hope you have a comfortable & uneventful prengancy! GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week 8 and totally Jinxed myself! UGH! been sick since week 6 :(    hopefully it wont last much longer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"