TTC after 35
Options

slow today.....

who's here?  Anyone?  Bueller?    LOL!!

I'm on a conf call and soooo bored!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: slow today.....

• Options
    Haha, I know the feeling, though unfortunately today's not so slow for me... I'm trying to get my office cleaned up... daunting task!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options
    Hey there kiki!  I would gladly change places with you....I really really dislike conf calls that go on FOREVA and don't really resolve anything.  Almost over...12:30; then I can go eat!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey Rach! Where are you in NC? I'm in Charlotte
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm here. I just got back from getting a manicure. It's freakin hot out. Crying  Days like this make me wish it were winter. 

• Options

imagenursesrh:
    Hey Rach! Where are you in NC? I'm in Charlotte

Hey Nurses...I'm in Raleigh/Durham area.  I must be just about 100% blind to NOT see that you're in NC too!  DUH to me!

• Options
    image*Chicken*:

I'm here. I just got back from getting a manicure. It's freakin hot out. Crying  Days like this make me wish it were winter. 

ah, jealous of you chicken!!  I wish I was getting a mani and/or pedi today!  I need a pedi really bad; my polish is peeling already!    Hey, now...bite your tongue about that winter non-sense!  LOL!!!

• Options

Hey-

I'm in LA this week, but I'm sitting in a coffee shop doing homework for a summer class Sad

I'm just sort of hopping on and off. . . I have a huge procrastination problem!

• Options
    imageredsoxbono:

Hey-

I'm in LA this week, but I'm sitting in a coffee shop doing homework for a summer class Sad

Hey RSB...(any kind of) homework = procrastination...at least for me.   Enjoy LA!!

• Options
    imagerach2100:
    imageredsoxbono:

Hey-

Hey RSB...(any kind of) homework = procrastination...at least for me.   Enjoy LA!!

Thanks!  I'm trying to do all my homework today so that I can relax for the rest of the trip.  Sorry work is so boring today!

• Options

I am here... on and off today.  I am going to play with my new toy... a Nikon D90 DSLR.  Walk around SF and shoot some pics of my city by the bay and then get a pedi.  Maybe I will post some pics later if I get any thing good.

(still have not cleaned the apt! I love my husband and the fact that he is not fussy about my lack of domesticated lifestylin') 

• Options
    imagerach2100:

ah, jealous of you chicken!!  I wish I was getting a mani and/or pedi today!  I need a pedi really bad; my polish is peeling already!    Hey, now...bite your tongue about that winter non-sense!  LOL!!!

I went with a bright red...it looks sassy.

I'm one of those weirdos that like winter over summer.....well really hot humid summers like we've been having. Oh and we've had 7 tornadoes already this summer usually we average 5 a year. Storms good. Tornados bad.

Last summer was da bomb (LOL) we had a few days of mid 80's to 90's but for most of the time t the temps were mid 70's-low 80's. Now that's the perfect summer.

The best part of summer is the fresh vegs and fruits. 

• Options
    imageJoe'sSweetPea:

I am here... on and off today.  I am going to play with my new toy... a Nikon D90 DSLR.  Walk around SF and shoot some pics of my city by the bay and then get a pedi.  Maybe I will post some pics later if I get any thing good.

(still have not cleaned the apt! I love my husband and the fact that he is not fussy about my lack of domesticated lifestylin') 

oooo...new camera!  NIIIICE!  Definitely post some pics...should any of them turn out.

• Options
    mkwtmkwt member
    I am here, on and off today!  Trying to work, but I am way tooooo excited, because DH and I are taking our summer home on wheels (RV) out this weekend for our first official camping trip.  I went to Target and had to get some stuff and now I am making out my grocery list! :)  Just curious....I bought a new pair of pjs to go camping in, you know the not too sleezy kind, do you think DH will understand that, or should I just say "Oh these old things I have had them forever!!!"  Surprise
  • Options
    imageJoe'sSweetPea:

Wow, I know you are going to think I am lying, but I JUST bought a Canon Rebel, my first SLR.  I bought a guide and I'm dying to play with it!  If I get all my homework done today (clearly that will not happen if I don't stop bumping. . . )  I'm going to do that all day tomorrow!

• Options

imagemkwt:
    I am here, on and off today!  Trying to work, but I am way tooooo excited, because DH and I are taking our summer home on wheels (RV) out this weekend for our first official camping trip.  I went to Target and had to get some stuff and now I am making out my grocery list! :)  Just curious....I bought a new pair of pjs to go camping in, you know the not too sleezy kind, do you think DH will understand that, or should I just say "Oh these old things I have had them forever!!!"  Surprise

woohoo...how fun!!  I would totally feed him the 'these old things' line.  But that's just me...the hubs doesn't remember when I shop for things anyhow.

• Options
    imagerach2100:

imagemkwt:

woohoo...how fun!!  I would totally feed him the 'these old things' line.  But that's just me...the hubs doesn't remember when I shop for things anyhow.

I tend to just say "Oh, I have had these for awhile."  Sometimes I get away with it sometimes I give myself away by laughing and then I tell him the truth.  Fact is, he could careless about my mini shopping sprees.  It is the biggies that we discuss.  (This week alone I have spent over $1000 on the dog at the vet and 4 new tires on the car.  Now I have to wait to buy the new duvet and bedding for the master bedroom)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"